Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 7th, 2015, 03:13 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Kree Soldier (Design Phase)

Is it total Life (static) or remaining Life (variable)? I'm a bit unclear on that, assumed the latter but now I'm guessing the former.

I was going to suggest bullet points, definitely warranted I think.
Old July 7th, 2015, 03:15 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS
When rolling for initiative, add 1 to your roll for each previously destroyed Kree Soldier you control, up to a maximum of +6.

KREE INVASION
After revealing an Order Marker on the card of a Unique Kree Hero you control and taking a turn with that Hero, if there is at least 1 Kree Soldier you control within 8 clear sight spaces of that Hero, you may either:
  • Move as many Kree Soldiers you control as the Life total of that Hero's card; or
  • Attack with as many Kree Soldiers as Wound Markers on that Hero's card.
Rewording suggestions. For Collective Consciousness, you don't need the "while at least one of them is alive" wording, because once they're all dead, the power is no longer in effect. For Kree Invasion, I think it reads better as a bullet list personally; you also missed a couple "you control"s.

Otherwise, I really like where this design is at.
We usually only bullet if there are three or more options. From the art department side of things bullets are a pain so if we can avoid them I'd be happy.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 7th, 2015, 03:34 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
We usually only bullet if there are three or more options. From the art department side of things bullets are a pain so if we can avoid them I'd be happy.
Actually, we've used bullets for only two options plenty of times (Commander Rogers, Iron Fist, and Iron Patriot are just a couple examples). Normally I wouldn't push for a bullet list, but I think the power is a bit hard to read without it.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old July 7th, 2015, 03:52 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Actually, we've used bullets for only two options plenty of times (Commander Rogers, Iron Fist, and Iron Patriot are just a couple examples). Normally I wouldn't push for a bullet list, but I think the power is a bit hard to read without it.
I was going off of a conversation recently and I believe it was A3n or SirG that made the case against it and I know why I hate it but if it makes things easier in any way then I will get over it.

Iron Patriot is a different case as it is two long bullet points.

Iron fist has multiple items for each option so it would be confusing with out the bullets.

Actually now that I think of it it may have been Commander Rogers that the conversations came up and it was agreed to do the bullets because the way it was worded on the card originally was confusing.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by japes; July 7th, 2015 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Remembered more...
Old July 8th, 2015, 12:59 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I can roll with that. Updated. Anything else, or should I cal in the CRB?
Old July 8th, 2015, 10:02 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

With their best use likely being as a shield for Kree Heroes, I don't care for raising their defense to 4. I think 3 is justifiable thematically, and a better choice if you want to keep their cost down.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old July 8th, 2015, 11:55 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Plus the defense of 3 helps differentiate them from the Kree Scout, which brings up something else. The Scout already has a movement power. Do we really want another one for the Kree Soldier?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 10th, 2015, 12:11 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I think it's fine having them both with a movement power. They fill different rolls. In higher point games you'd probably open up with a scout or two to bring up your hero and a soldier or two getting them to a key strategic location and then switching from scout mode to invasion mode and marching on your opponent.

The soldiers having a movement aspect as well as attacking really helps it feel like an invasion

Last edited by Karat; July 10th, 2015 at 02:41 PM.
Old July 10th, 2015, 01:24 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

They're really pretty different, focus-wise (a Scout provides synergy while a Soldier demands it) so I'm fine with it.
Old July 10th, 2015, 01:39 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

With both being common heroes, they pretty much both need a movement power if the intent is to field high multiples of them.
Old July 10th, 2015, 02:40 PM
Now moves with Flying.

@dok @weebaer @Dysole @Soundwarp SG-1 any crazy combos to watch for?
Old July 10th, 2015, 03:26 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Shrug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
@dok @weebaer @Dysole @Soundwarp SG-1 any crazy combos to watch for?
I mean Ronan is kind of the best choice here but he's not the best Kree hero so I'm not super concerned.

~Dysole, Quasaring it up

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library