Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 15th, 2022, 12:32 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Rules Team HQ

LP deserves at least half credit. I just copied and pasted a bunch of junk. He finished doing that and then made it look readable.

It's here, though.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 15th, 2022, 12:36 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Current order of business is to research which powers use "at the start of the round" or "at the start of a round" language and categorize them between ones that:

1. otherwise distinguish timing (before Order Markers, after initiative, etc.),
2. ones that are intended to be before Order Markers are placed but don't specify it,
3. ones that are intended to be after Order Markers are placed but don't specify it, and 4. ones that are completely unclear.

(Could break things down based on initiative time as well if y'all want, but I think there are fewer instances of that bound to come up).

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 15th, 2022, 12:36 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

This is wildly out of date, but should probably be linked here: C3G FAQs and Erratas
Old January 15th, 2022, 04:43 PM

Added to our queue to figure out if special powers are default may or must for C3G (they're default optional for Hasbro, per Grimnak ruling), but pretty sure that'd be insane for us and we should change that ruling and update Blob's FAQ. It's in the queue, though.

Old January 16th, 2022, 04:41 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I went ahead and did 'start of the round' research for Glyphs, DOs, and Spells, since I know my handiwork is involved there.
Quote:
Mention both 'start of the round' and also a specific action
Enchant

Mention 'start of the round' but do not specify
Tarot: Temperance
Tarot: The Fool
Tarot: The Magician
Tarot: The Tower
Eggnog
One Tickle LD and 4 Nobody LDs, so we're pretty clear on designer intent there.
Old January 16th, 2022, 05:34 PM

Thanks for getting the ball rolling on the research!

Old January 16th, 2022, 08:23 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Okay, and here's the figures.
Quote:
Mention both “start/beginning of the round” and a specific action/phase
Batman (Dick)
Commissioner Gordon
Detective Chimp
Grid
Hourman
Hugo Strange
Killer Moth
Lois Lane
Loki
Mass Master
Mephisto
Nitro
Parallax
Phoenix Force
Piccolo
Shriek
Sif
Thinker
Triplicate Girl
Wildfire

Mention “start/beginning of the round” but do not specify
Atom (JL)
Battle Beast
Boss Smiley
Brainiac 5
Bruce Wayne
Court of Owls
Death Mask
Human Robot
Invincible
Jimmy Olsen
Killer Frost (Snow)
Lex Luthor (IJL)
Matt Murdock
Maxima
Michael Myers
Ocean Master
Omni-Man
Red Hulk
Spider-Man (Symbiote)
Super-Ape (Igor)
Titan
Wonder Woman (JL)

Mention “start/beginning of the round” and do not specify, but have additional context
Abigail Brand
Evil Ernie
Falcon (MCU)
Guardian of the Universe x4
Looker
Masahiro Arashi
Merlyn
Rick Jones
Robin (YJ)
Scarlett
Thanos (I)
Old January 16th, 2022, 08:39 PM
Just A Head

Out of this middle list, here's how I'd personally divide them up, unaware of original LD intent.
Quote:
Should happen before placing Order Markers
Brainiac 5 (II) (Nobody LD)
Bruce Wayne
Court of Owls
Human Robot
Jimmy Olsen (Nobody power)
Matt Murdock
Michael Myers
Battle Beast (LD intent)
Wonder Woman (JL) (LD intent)
Boss Smiley (LD intent)
Atom (JL) (LD Intent)

Should happen before initiative
Atom (JL)

Largely doesn't matter
Battle Beast
Death Mask
Invincible
Killer Frost (Snow)
Lex Luthor (IJL)
Maxima
Ocean Master
Omni-Man
Red Hulk
Spider-Man (Symbiote)
Super-Ape (Igor)
Titan
Wonder Woman (JL)

Unsure, should check with LD
Boss Smiley
It does seem like most people who were using the "start of the round" phrasing without clarification were using it to mean before placing OMs? (Or possibly just not thinking that hard about timing at all.)

Last edited by MrNobody; January 18th, 2022 at 08:15 PM.
Old January 16th, 2022, 08:45 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I can tell you I was since that's what it means in Soundwarp Scape

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 16th, 2022, 08:51 PM
Just A Head

Cool, I shifted two of your LDs then.

EDIT: Oh, and FWIW, I should mention that I put Atom in the "before initiative" section just so he works better with JL Cyborg. Not for mechanical reasons inherent to him, really.
Old January 17th, 2022, 04:13 PM

Fwiw I've always played Atom (JL) as happening at the same time as Wonder Woman (JL) and that being before placing Order Markers.

Is there *anything* that would be hurt by us ruling that Start of Round is before Order Markers or initiative? That seems like a potential no update route (though one I know some folks disagree with).

Old January 17th, 2022, 04:18 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm always for no-update routes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy