Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 25th, 2020, 08:57 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Indigo Lantern (Vote On Deck!)

I honestly just don't like the practice we started with Warth of naming non-Earth creatures off of what Earth animal they're based off of. Like sure, out-of-story this is clearly just a bat, but in-story it might be called a Nocturian or something, we just don't know. It's just a goofy creature that happens to look like an Earth bat.

Scarlet Witch wording;
Quote:
For the entire game, figures other than Scarlet Witch with a Curse Marker on their card must roll the 20-sided die before taking a turn. If they roll 8 or less, they may not use any special powers on their Army Card for that turn.
Old April 25th, 2020, 08:58 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Good point. I think at one point I tried to base it on Star Sapphire uncommons that have a similar mechanic, but it may have gotten lost (or not ever posted by me). Their wording for reference:

Quote:
For the entire game, when any figure with your violet Battery Marker on its card that is not a Star Sapphire begins to take a turn
Old April 26th, 2020, 08:53 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I really hate Unknown as a species in general and I don't like that it's inconsistent with the other Lantern uncommons (and also it's kinda silly to me when he's obviously a big bat), but I also really don't care about Lanterns, so I'm not going to hold up anything over it.
Chiroptera, maybe? I'd be up for that.
I don't mind Unknown as a species, but I think it's good to avoid if possible.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 26th, 2020, 11:12 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I’m not a fan of calling these bats when it is clearly an alien race the we do not know the species of. We have already used unknown for lantern stuff so I like it here.
Old April 26th, 2020, 11:59 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think we passed the clock, but I'm going to say let's hold this for that wording (and anyone else can chime in on species while we are at it.

Quote:
Instead of attacking, you may choose a Unique Hero within 3 clear sight spaces of this Indigo Lantern that does not have the Compassionate personality or any indigo Battery Markers on its card. Place an indigo Battery Marker from this card onto the chosen Hero’s card. For the entire game, figures that have an indigo Battery Marker on their card that did not begin the game there roll one fewer die when attacking and may not take a turn without first revealing an Order Marker on their card. Before one of these figures begins to take a turn, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 6 or lower, remove that Battery Marker from the game.
Does that fix it?
Old April 26th, 2020, 12:07 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I’m not a fan of calling these bats when it is clearly an alien race the we do not know the species of. We have already used unknown for lantern stuff so I like it here.
Old April 26th, 2020, 01:49 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
I think we passed the clock, but I'm going to say let's hold this for that wording (and anyone else can chime in on species while we are at it.

Quote:
Instead of attacking, you may choose a Unique Hero within 3 clear sight spaces of this Indigo Lantern that does not have the Compassionate personality or any indigo Battery Markers on its card. Place an indigo Battery Marker from this card onto the chosen Hero’s card. For the entire game, figures that have an indigo Battery Marker on their card that did not begin the game there roll one fewer die when attacking and may not take a turn without first revealing an Order Marker on their card. Before one of these figures begins to take a turn, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 6 or lower, remove that Battery Marker from the game.
Does that fix it?
What are we trying to fix? I kind of dropped off for a bit here.
Old April 26th, 2020, 01:58 PM
Book Wyrm

Quote:

More important concern: the wording on Emotional Purge seems a bit weird? Like it says 'Before taking a turn with one of these figures' on the battery removal bit, which sounds like it only works when you (the person controlling the Indigo Lantern) takes a turn with the effected figure (which you probably won't be doing). Shouldn't it be more like 'Before one of these figures takes a turn' or 'Before any player takes a turn with one of these figures' or something like that?
Fixing this wording issue.
Old April 26th, 2020, 02:18 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Indigo Lantern (Hold for Words & Species Stu

Gotcha. Quick rewrite.
Quote:
Instead of attacking, you may choose a Unique Hero within 3 clear sight spaces of this Indigo Lantern that does not have the Compassionate personality or any indigo Battery Markers on its card. Place an indigo Battery Marker from this card onto the chosen Hero’s card. For the entire game, figures that have an indigo Battery Marker on their card that they did not begin the game therewith roll one fewer die when attacking and may not take a turn without first revealing an Order Marker on theirits card. Before one of these figures begins to take a turnan Order Marker is revealed on a figure's card that is affected by this special power, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 6 or less, remove that Battery Marker from the game.
Old April 26th, 2020, 02:20 PM
Book Wyrm

Seems weird to create a new wording involving Order Markers when we have these two precedents referenced that I was trying to be in line with:

Scarlet Witch wording;
Quote:
For the entire game, figures other than Scarlet Witch with a Curse Marker on their card must roll the 20-sided die before taking a turn. If they roll 8 or less, they may not use any special powers on their Army Card for that turn.
Star Sapphire wording:
Quote:
For the entire game, when any figure with your violet Battery Marker on its card that is not a Star Sapphire begins to take a turn
[/QUOTE]
Old April 26th, 2020, 10:27 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Oh, I might have forgot to vote here. I'm a yea either way on the species thing, I really don't like Unknown as a species, but I also really don't care about Lanterns.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old April 27th, 2020, 02:18 PM
Now moves with Flying.

I wanted to use "affected figure takes a turn" but wasn't sure it was super clear what an affected figure is.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library