Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old January 9th, 2022, 05:16 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G Comics Guide and Theme Review

Remember it doesn't have to be a solo series, so if there are any JL runs or anything like that where she was a cool character folks can recommend those as well. : )

Last edited by Splash; January 9th, 2022 at 05:32 PM.
Old January 9th, 2022, 05:39 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I also don't have much experience with comics Wonder Woman. But I think she's a great character in the Justice League / JL Unlimited animated series. She's a pretty interesting character in Injustice as well, acting as the Grima Wormtongue-like figure to encourage Superman to become a tyrant. Though she has little similarity to the heroic WW in that universe.

Tough to beat Wonder Woman (I) in C3G designs. I really love what WW (JL) does for the faction, though, so she's a close second.

For future designs, I'd love to see a JSA focused Wonder Woman.
Old January 9th, 2022, 06:45 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I never liked Injustice Wonder Woman, since the take on the character is so wack.

But yeah, Wonder Woman is also a character that I always enjoy when she pops up, but I haven't read a ton of stuff really focused on her. Keep meaning to check more out and it always gets away from me.

I really dug The Hiketeia.
Old January 10th, 2022, 12:01 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

C3G’s Comics Recommendations

Best Introduction:
I am also looking forward to seeing some Wonder Woman recs, as I haven’t delved into any of her solo series and am wondering the best place to start. I haven’t read much DC in general, compared to Marvel anyway, so she’s near the top of my to-read list.

Iconic/Must Reads:
~ DCeased
Wonder Woman is one of the main heroes who fights the Anti-Life Equation infected. When Superman catches it, she fuses some kryptonite into a magical Sword of Athena and uses it to try to take out undead Supes, but he ends up infecting her. We see her come back in DCeased: Unkillables as the most terrifying powerhouse of an Undead hero you could imagine.
~ Wonder Woman (2017 Film)
Maybe it was the low bar DC had set up beforehand, but the first new WW movie was amazing. Seeing the setup of Themyscira, Diana fighting in WWI, and some interesting villains (Dr. Poison) made for a great feature. As soon as I saw David Thewlis on-screen I knew he was gonna be Ares, so the ending was a bit predictable, but it’s still one of the top movies DC has ever done.
~ Kingdom Come
We see an Elseworlds militaristic Diana who basically leads the warring old school faction of heroes. It was an interesting take.

Thematic Favorites

Best Design of the Bunch:
Wonder Woman (I)
Lasso, Bracelets, and warrior skills = awesome card.

Future Design Ideas
~ Anti-Life Wonder Woman and maybe one where you can use her lasso AND a warrior sword and shield combo, also maybe she could toss her tiara as an SA. Oh and we need Earth-Two Wondy along with Earth-Two Bats to get the classic trinity along with the Justice Society.
Old January 10th, 2022, 05:39 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

2017 Wonder Woman movie is one of my favorite superhero movies as well! That scene in the trenches is just iconic.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 10th, 2022, 05:52 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I wish they would have ended the movie after that battle and expanded the time on the island.
Old January 10th, 2022, 05:55 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hard to argue with that. The stuff that followed wasn't its best.

But I unironically love Wonder Woman 84 as fully embracing being an 80's movie, so I have weird taste anyway.

I just wish Wondy had a more iconic comics run.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 10th, 2022, 06:33 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Gail Simone's run in Wonder Woman is pretty good.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 14th, 2022, 04:03 PM

Almost forgot to vote on GCPD, so here’s mine before I tally up.

Best Introduction:
Haven’t read anything where it feels like these characters take point, Gotham Central looks good, I’ll have to check that one out.

Iconic/Must Reads:
~Gotham (TV series)
I really got into Gotham, a great interpretation of early villains and GCPD before the Bat-Family.
~Batman: The Animated Series
Introduced Renee Montoya and developed her, Bullock, and Gordon.

Thematic Favorites

Detective Montoya, although Gordon was an early example of a fun to play support character and the Bad Cops are fun to play under a Crime Lord like Kingpin or somebody.

Future Design Ideas:
A Detective Allen design for Crispus Allen (pre-Spectre) would be cool.
Old January 14th, 2022, 05:00 PM

INHUMANS

The Inhuman Royal Family
Black Bolt (380)
Crystal (225)
Gorgon (270)
Karnak (190)
Lockjaw (155)
Medusa (370)

---

RESULTS
Quote:

BEST INTRODUCTION
- Black Bolt by Saladin Ahmed (Vol 1: Hard Time OR Hardcover)

ICONIC/MUST READS
1 Vote
- Fantastic Four Epic Collection: The Coming of Galactus
- Inhumans (vol. 2) by Paul Jenkins and Jae Lee
- Karnak by Warren Ellis (Karnak: The Flaw in All Things)
- The New Avengers: Illuminati
- War of Kings
HAPHAZARD CHRONOLOGY READING GUIDE FOR THE BRAVE AND FOOLHARDY
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Splash; January 30th, 2022 at 04:17 PM.
Old January 14th, 2022, 05:21 PM

Best Introduction:
Don’t know much about them, so I’ll probably sit this one out for the most part.

Iconic/Must Reads:
- Fantastic Four Epic Collection: The Coming of Galactus
The debut of the Inhumans (Fantastic Four vol. 1 #45). The original Fantastic Four run had a lot of iconic introductions (Black Panther, Silver Surfer, Namor's return), this one also has Medusa during her brief time in the Frightful Four before the Inhuman reveal. Plus, this is the lead-up and debut of Galactus, so a not-bad idea regardless.

War/Realm of Kings looked interesting, it’s by Abnett & Lanning so it's gotta be good right?

Thematic Favorites

It is kinda hard not to love Lockjaw.

Future Design Ideas:
I’ve always had a fondness for people with gills and/or scales, so Triton would be a great one to see.
Old January 14th, 2022, 05:43 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

War of Kings is awesome, but kinda tied into the whole Abnett and Lanning cosmic era. Just read the whole era, I promise you'll enjoy it. The Illuminati stuff is also a great feature for Black Bolt, less so for the other Inhumans.

Maximus and Triton are definitely the missing pieces in the Inhuman puzzle.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape