Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old November 13th, 2011, 01:17 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Oh boy, more self-nominations here! Sertorius and I would like to submit our EQUICEPH BONECHARGERS for consideration.

EQUICEPH BONECHARGERS
Skeletal Equiceph (D&D Underdark)

INTRODUCTION
Spoiler Alert!

STATS / ABILITIES / HOW THEY PLAY
Spoiler Alert!

COST/BALANCE
Spoiler Alert!

AVAILABILITY
Spoiler Alert!

BASES
Spoiler Alert!

THANKS
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Typhon2222; November 13th, 2011 at 01:30 PM. Reason: added close-up shot of sculpt
Old November 13th, 2011, 03:26 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Great looking unit Typhon, but I wouldn't consider this a widely available unit for a 3-figure common squad. Based off the numbers you listed there are enough for 23 squads on the market currently, and with the sweet spot for most common squads at 3, that is only enough for 7 people.

For common squads, IMO, we need to be at 100 available minimum and even then it's a case by case basis.

I vote NO to review the Equiceph Bonechargers.

-insert signature here-
Old November 13th, 2011, 03:34 PM

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Great looking unit Typhon, but I wouldn't consider this a widely available unit for a 3-figure common squad. Based off the numbers you listed there are enough for 23 squads on the market currently, and with the sweet spot for most common squads at 3, that is only enough for 7 people.

For common squads, IMO, we need to be at 100 available minimum and even then it's a case by case basis.

Oh poop.

In addition to the 70 listed, I count another 50 available on eBay (none of which duplicate the 70), bringing the total to 120. Is this still borderlinish?

Last edited by Typhon2222; November 13th, 2011 at 03:42 PM.
Old November 13th, 2011, 06:53 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Not enough for a single sculpt common squad. I love the c3v synergy, though.

to review the biped horse skeleton thingy.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 13th, 2011, 08:15 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

I agree with my fellow judges...just not enough availability for e common squad.

fwiw, the days of good common squads are nearing the end as the pre-painted minis dry up. But with the Pathfinder Line coming soon and the new D&D Skirmish Line by WoTC...they may come back. Meanwhile Unique Squads are going to more of the norm, and if these were tweaked to be a cool Unique squad, the availability would be about right.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; November 13th, 2011 at 08:16 PM. Reason: We are finding out this the hard way in the C3V ;)
Old November 13th, 2011, 11:04 PM

Elginb has disabled reputation

I vote NO with the others, considering the availability.
Old November 16th, 2011, 08:05 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Typhon2222 and Sertorius' Equiceph Bonechargers have received 4 NO votes to review (Dad_Scaper, Elginb, nyys, ZBeeblebrox) and are removed from the process.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old November 16th, 2011, 08:38 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Just wondering if the judges would add the figure availability guidelines to the OP? I have some units that I may one day nominate. It would be helpful to know the guidelines ahead of time. Thanks.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old November 16th, 2011, 08:42 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hey,
I noticed on the first page it says the Zettian Infantry have 4 yes votes and 3 pending votes,But Lamaclowns name is on both lists.It should be 5 yes votes and 2 pending votes.

Edit:Kilometer fixed it.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Last edited by boromir96; November 16th, 2011 at 08:53 PM.
Old November 16th, 2011, 11:43 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Interesting, Elginb, the newest judge, is a potential swing vote on the two closest units.
Old November 17th, 2011, 12:17 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Hey,
I noticed on the first page it says the Zettian Infantry have 4 yes votes and 3 pending votes,But Lamaclowns name is on both lists.It should be 5 yes votes and 2 pending votes.

Edit:Kilometer fixed it.
Same deal with Priscus. It says he has 2 yes votes and 6 votes pending, but it should say 3 yes votes and 4 votes pending.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 19th, 2011, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Just wondering if the judges would add the figure availability guidelines to the OP? I have some units that I may one day nominate. It would be helpful to know the guidelines ahead of time. Thanks.
Echo this.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs