Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old October 19th, 2018, 09:18 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: Public Design Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
I don't on hand. Where do we normally pull/make bios from?
I am a big fan of writing my own bios for the Books. I use Comic Vine as my main resource. It's essentially a Wikipedia for comics. Each character page has images, lists of appearances, affiliations, history, and power descriptions.

LV, you must be approaching 15 points by now! Are you looking at Midnighter as your first LD?

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old October 19th, 2018, 09:21 AM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I gotta day Midnighter would be dope. I have never heard of the character but TrollandToad accidentally sent me his mini instead of Batgirl so now I’m invested.
Old October 19th, 2018, 03:02 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
I am a big fan of writing my own bios for the Books. I use Comic Vine as my main resource. It's essentially a Wikipedia for comics. Each character page has images, lists of appearances, affiliations, history, and power descriptions.

LV, you must be approaching 15 points by now! Are you looking at Midnighter as your first LD?
Yep. I'm very close to 15, and hope to hit that this weekend in my spare time. I'm very highly considering Midnighter as an LD, with some slight consideration to my OMAC write up.

This would be the modified Midnighter, with a class change, stats back down, and the Precognitive Combat made more OM based (which is actually more thematically in-line with how his powers work). I'm not too married to the 21 or higher part of Midnighter's first power here.

Spoiler Alert!

And my current thought for Apollo:

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by LordVenoc; October 19th, 2018 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Modified sun fueled into a more supportive ability.
Old October 19th, 2018, 03:14 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:

Yep. I'm very close to 15, and hope to hit that this weekend in my spare time. I'm very highly considering Midnighter as an LD, with some slight consideration to my OMAC write up.

This would be the modified Midnighter, with a class change, stats back down, and the Precognitive Combat made more OM based (which is actually more thematically in-line with how his powers work). I'm not too married to the 21 or higher part of Midnighter's first power here.

Spoiler Alert!

And my current thought for Apollo:

Spoiler Alert!
I'm a little lost- why would a character having taken an action increase his ability to predict their next move?

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76
Old October 19th, 2018, 03:32 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

His power actually is fairy contingent on them making the first move. It's why he often starts with intimidating monologues rather than throwing the first punch.
Old October 19th, 2018, 03:40 PM

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
His power actually is fairy contingent on them making the first move. It's why he often starts with intimidating monologues rather than throwing the first punch.
Is it? I only ever recall it as being described as him literally being able to map things out from the get-go

Old October 19th, 2018, 03:44 PM
Book Wyrm

Nope. Predictions are made off behavior and action. Same reason why it doesn't work on the insane: they're unpredictable. Predictions aren't easy without data to work with.
Old October 19th, 2018, 03:45 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:

That's a pretty important balancing factor. If you can attack his allies first and goad him into taking action to protect them that can level the playing field.
Old October 19th, 2018, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Nope. Predictions are made off behavior and action. Same reason why it doesn't work on the insane: they're unpredictable. Predictions aren't easy without data to work with.
Makes sense

Old October 20th, 2018, 08:33 PM

NAME = IZUKU MIDORIYA

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = STUDENT
PERSONALITY = ENTHUSIASTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

BORROWED POWER
Start the game with four red Fracture markers. When Izuku Midoryia attacks, you may roll up to 2 additional attack dice. After Izuku Midoriya rolls attack dice, roll the 20-sided die, adding 2 for each additional attack die rolled. On a 1-7, place a red Fracture marker on this card. For each red Fracture marker on this card, subtract 1 from Izuku Midoriya's Move, Attack and Defense numbers, to a minimum of 1.

HERO ANALYSIS
If Izuku Midoriya or any friendly figure within 4 spaces is attacked or targeted for a special power by a figure with at least one revealed Order Marker on its card, add one automatic shield to any defence dice rolled and you may add or subtract 2 to any 20-sided die rolls made by that figure.

Last edited by ALEXAN2507; October 20th, 2018 at 09:02 PM.
Old October 20th, 2018, 08:34 PM

I thought I'd throw out an idea for a Hero Academia character since I had it in my head.

Lord only knows if appropriate minis exist for them though unfortunately.

Old October 20th, 2018, 08:48 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Someday we will break the manga barrier. Will MHA be the series to do it? (Probably that or One Punch Man... they're both superhero based after all.)

I think we'd want to go with a unique name for people with Quirks, rather than metahuman. I don't think there's a canonical one. Maybe just "QUIRK HUMAN" or something.

There should probably be something preventing him from using Borrowed Power when he's out of fracture markers (since, uhh, all his limbs are broken). Maybe something that lets you remove a marker when a wound his healed, too, though that might be too finnicky. But overall that's a really cool, concise way to represent him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy