Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Old December 12th, 2008, 06:28 PM
Super Bowel

Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker
Marvel Wave 1!!!!

I got this image off of housemouse.com they say the release date is unknown, but you can make out 10 figures. I can identify The Sandman, The Thing, Doctor Octopus () and The Invisible Woman (At least I think she is the completely see- through sculpt)! Can anone identify any others? I'm so excited!

Without dark, there is no light.
Without bad HScape figs, there are no good ones.
Dund is important, therefore
Old December 12th, 2008, 06:33 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Marvel Wave 1!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpsons Scaper View Post

I got this image off of housemouse.com they say the release date is unknown, but you can make out 10 figures. I can identify The Sandman, The Thing, Doctor Octopus () and The Invisible Woman (At least I think she is the completely see- through sculpt)! Can anone identify any others? I'm so excited!
That image is from GenCon 2007. It is over a year old and there is every indication that the set will never see the light of day.

The Characters are:
Human Torch
Invisable Woman
The Thing
Black Panther
Beast
Punisher
Bullseye
Sandman
Doc Oc
Super Skrull

Last edited by Cavalier; December 12th, 2008 at 06:39 PM.
Old December 12th, 2008, 06:34 PM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

SWEET!!!!

AND THEY'LL BE AVALIABLE IN DECEMBER 2007!!!

...Hey, wait a minute.
Old December 12th, 2008, 06:36 PM
Super Bowel

Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker

Sorry, didn't go to GenCon. I just saw it and thought it was new news

Without dark, there is no light.
Without bad HScape figs, there are no good ones.
Dund is important, therefore
Old December 12th, 2008, 06:39 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpsons Scaper View Post
Sorry, didn't go to GenCon. I just saw it and thought it was new news
Neither did I.

Some existant threads on the subject:
Marvel Expansion figures at Comic Con

New Marvel?

More Marvel Heroscape? When

Renforcements Arrive stats?

Reinforcements arrive specific realease date.

And that's just the first 2 pages of this subforum.
Old December 13th, 2008, 12:11 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

The title of this thread nearly gave me a heart attack.
Old December 13th, 2008, 12:21 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Awesome...now I just have to wait for Geraldo to open Al Capone's vault so we can see all the cool stuff inside of it.....
Old December 13th, 2008, 12:33 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

These threads always give me a good laugh. I'm shocked at the title (like you, Sherman Davies) and then when I look inside it's just like this. From high tension to low tension. Cracks me up each and every time.
Old December 13th, 2008, 12:38 AM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Remember, before you post something, always use the search tool first.

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old December 13th, 2008, 12:42 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Awesome...now I just have to wait for Geraldo to open Al Capone's vault so we can see all the cool stuff inside of it.....
I actually remember that...

-insert signature here-
Old December 13th, 2008, 01:05 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Wow. Epic fail.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 13th, 2008, 01:21 AM

SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker

LOL.

So ... what did they do with those prototypes, eh?

My Recent Plays:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News