Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old December 13th, 2014, 05:28 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Super League Season 11 - Play In until 12/9

Yeah, the dice were very hard on Dysole. Still, rolling 1, 0, 1, and 1 blank on my first four TD rolls, and giving up the dreaded second round initiative switch, was the only reason he even got to directly attack Aaron Cash with Grundy. Otherwise, he could have had much hotter dice and it probably wouldn't have mattered, because it would have just meant Grundy was putting one wound on Cash, and then Red Skull would transfer the wound to Grundy.

I am already looking forward to beating up on Kingpin in the finals.
Old December 13th, 2014, 06:45 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

weebaer vs. me tonight around 8 PM CT. He deferred to me so I took my Nova Prime/Gorgon build yet again, and he naturally responded with Deadpool.

Last edited by MegaSilver; December 13th, 2014 at 07:28 PM.
Old December 13th, 2014, 07:13 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Prime/Gogon

That should be an interesting game.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 13th, 2014, 07:29 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Old December 13th, 2014, 09:28 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
I am already looking forward to beating up on Kingpin in the finals.
Haha, only I I am able to kill Nova....He could take out my entire team with halfway decent die rolls...
Old December 13th, 2014, 10:07 PM

weebaer and I are starting soon.
Old December 13th, 2014, 10:31 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Nova Prime? Just Soul Swap him. No problemo.
Old December 13th, 2014, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Nova Prime? Just Soul Swap him. No problemo.
Eh, it seems like three attacks of 5 SKULLS in a row is enough to finish off Nova and Gorgon.
Old December 13th, 2014, 11:33 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

yeesh that was an interesting game.

Nova comes out guns blazing at the beginning of the second round and attacks Winter Soldier 3 times with 4 attack. Winter Soldier left his reflexes at home and rolled 2 shields out of 15 dice and dies. (5 defense 3 times)

Deadpool is angered byt his and steps down from his perch to attack Nova and deals 2 wounds. Harley follows with a Smilex and rolls 5 for 6 skulls for the smilex. Since it is a special attack Nova cannot reroll defense dice and he is killed.

Gorgon moves up and tries a Stone Gaze on Deadpool and misses.

Mega wins initiative and moves up to attack Deadpool and rolls 4 skulls with his special attack. Deadpool manages 3/5 shields and takes a wound. Deadpool takes a leaving engagement strike and retakes his perch and shoots down on Gorgon, 5 for 5 skulls...yeesh. He attacks again.....5 for 5 AGAIN=dead Gorgon.

Deadpool wasnt joking around tonight. He liked that Bucky guy.

weebaer
Attack rolls: 24 out of 36 (66.67%)
Defense rolls: 5 out of 20 (25%)
Total dice rolled: 56
Time used: 0h, 12m, 43s

MegaSilver
Attack rolls: 12 out of 20 (60%)
Defense rolls: 11 out of 39 (28.21%)
Total dice rolled: 59
Time used: 0h, 17m, 49s

[View a detailed report]
View Game Stats
Old December 13th, 2014, 11:57 PM

OK, here's my offer: you can pick any of my armies to play against Kingpin. If you don't want me plying mine, then I will pick from your other two. Sound good?

Let me say that more simply: if you play Kingpin you can pick my army, except I don't want to play your Ras/Gamora army because it's lame.

Last edited by dok; December 14th, 2014 at 12:43 AM.
Old December 14th, 2014, 05:19 PM

Quote:
OK, here's my offer: you can pick any of my armies to play against Kingpin. If you don't want me plying mine, then I will pick from your other two. Sound good?

Let me say that more simply: if you play Kingpin you can pick my army, except I don't want to play your Ras/Gamora army because it's lame.
Wuss
Old December 14th, 2014, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weebaer View Post
Quote:

Wuss

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events