Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 14th, 2016, 12:33 PM

ZeusEQ is surprisingly tart
Question HeroScape background / lore

Hi,

I'm new to the game, and while I'm still slowly digesting the wealth of information on this site (and will be for some time to come), one thing I really can't wait to start with is reading up on the "official" background/lore of the game. Like who are the factions and their generals, what's their story, why do certain units fight for certain factions, how have the alliances shifted and so on.

But I'm having a hard time finding any detailed info on stuff like wellsprings, the planet (or universe?) called Valhalla, and pretty much anything in-depth. I was actually expecting there to be a series of novels, as the glimpses I do get of the HeroScape universe make me think it could be everything as rich as, for example, the Warhammer or LotR universes.

Am I simply overlooking this information, or is what we read in the rulebook (I only have RotV at the moment) all we get, and we need to make up the rest in our own minds? If I am indeed overlooking it, please point me in the right direction .

Thanks, Zeus

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion