Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 11th, 2013, 11:47 AM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: READ THIS FIRST - Rules for using the trading forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
to Xorlof and everyone else involved in the revision of the trading forum!

Awesome job!
Yes, there are lots of people to thank beyond the admins. You'll find a lot of them in happyjosiah's thread including happyjosiah, Nobody, bacchus, and Just_a_Bill (whose proposal there looks nothing--I repeat--nothing like what we've deployed ). This list is just off the top-of-my head and not all-inclusive.

Dad_Scaper has been very helpful behind-the-scenes with the rules, and has volunteered to mod here.

Thanks guys!

Happyjosiah, Just_a_Bill, bacchus, Nobody, Dad_scaper, and Xorlof are awesome guys!
As are anyone else not mentioned in the not all-inclusive list.
Ummm,...yeah! That's also what I meant.

Last edited by Joseph Sweeney; February 11th, 2013 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Heh, heh...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades