Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 8th, 2021, 12:47 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Manticore (VOTE for Final Editing)

Yea
Old March 8th, 2021, 12:55 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old March 8th, 2021, 03:22 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

yea
Old March 8th, 2021, 04:08 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

*suddenly an old, familiar head pops out of the ground, untamed hair littered with debris and invertebrates*

Oh, I thought this was gonna be a thread making a real version of one of those old contest customs, but I guess I could have seen that it was in the C3G thread so that wouldn't have made any sense! Here's to making and playing with HeroScape customs (and original figures, because y'all at the C3G definitely still do that, aye?)

*as quick as it appeared, the face disappears into the subterranean abyss, leaving behind only a gooey molehill and an unnecessary post*

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old March 8th, 2021, 04:48 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

This passes!

Let me know if there's any wording to be fixed, I think it's all on the level though.
Old March 8th, 2021, 04:53 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Manticore (Final Editing)

I did a lot of surgery on the wording here to make it fit on the card/read more official, but it was still very tight so if we can reduce it any that would help. @Ronin @Karat
Old March 8th, 2021, 06:31 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Slightly shorter and more clear:

Quote:
FREEDOM PHALANX COORDINATION
After revealing an Order Marker on a figure that has this special power and after taking that figure's turn, you may take a turn with Manticore, during which he cannot move. You may not take any additional turns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 8th, 2021, 08:40 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Updated SP with that wording, thanks Quozl!
Old March 8th, 2021, 09:59 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Edits.
Quote:
After revealing an Order Marker on a figure that has this special power and after taking that figure's turn, you may take a turn with Manticore, during which he cannot move. You may not take any additional turns.

NON-LETHAL QUIVER
Start the game with 2 blue Glue Arrow Markers and 2 red Flash Arrow Markers on this card. Before attacking, choose a Unique Hero within 8 clear sight spaces of Manticore and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 11 or higher, place an Arrow Marker on the figure’s Army Card. Figures with a:
•Glue Arrow Marker on their card subtract 2 from their move and may not use the Flying special power.
•Flash Arrow Marker on their Army Card reduce their range to 1.
At the end of each round, return all Arrow Markers placed by Manticore to this card.

EMERGENCY TELEPORTATION NETWORK
Once per round, after Manticore or an adjacent figure you control defends against an opponent's attack, you may place Manticore on any empty space within 5 spaces of his current placement. When moving with this special power, Manticore will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
For pasteability:
Quote:
After revealing an Order Marker on a figure that has this special power and taking that figure's turn, you may take a turn with Manticore, during which he cannot move. You may not take any additional turns.

NON-LETHAL QUIVER
Start the game with 2 blue Glue Arrow Markers and 2 red Flash Arrow Markers on this card. Before attacking, choose a Unique Hero within 8 clear sight spaces and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 11 or higher, place an Arrow Marker on the figure’s Army Card. Figures with a:
•Glue Arrow Marker on their card subtract 2 from their move and may not use the Flying special power.
•Flash Arrow Marker on their Army Card reduce their range to 1.
At the end of each round, return all Arrow Markers placed by Manticore to this card.

EMERGENCY TELEPORTATION NETWORK
Once per round, after Manticore or an adjacent figure you control defends against an opponent's attack, you may place Manticore on an empty space within 5 spaces of his current placement. When moving with this special power, Manticore will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Old March 9th, 2021, 09:40 AM

Updated SP with this wording!
Old March 11th, 2021, 12:18 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Who's the publisher for this hoss?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 11th, 2021, 12:49 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Also, is he supposed to be getting pseudo double attack from the Formation power? Right now he does, if that's not the intent it should be 'another figure' or some such.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library