Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old November 15th, 2014, 01:03 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
I made some edits to my response to LO because I screwed up on account of the fact that I'm doing this on my phone in a car. I will however say it again. All of the nextwave squad wear flight harnesses, but Elsa and Aaron really don't NEED flying and thinking it over, I would rather they didn't fly, and Elsas range was to represent the fact that she carries so many guns without being a punisher expy. Also I'll fix the copy paste errors. Thanks
It's still overpowered, and unless her guns are really high power/weird/special/highly futuristic guns, then 5 attack for them is too high - the highest they normally go in C3G is 4. I really think you should take Heroscaper Guy's advice, remove the range and leave that to the SA. Also, it's still Telescopic Tentacles on Aaron Stack, which it shouldn't be.

Don't know if you saw my last post on the last page as you posted almost immediately after, but I made other points there too.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 15th, 2014, 01:56 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Yes I read your points and I originally meant for the defense subtraction to only be 2 but my hands apparently didn't want to cooperate. I changed it so that commons only subtract 1 now, Nerfed Elsas base range and attack, and added a d20 roll to Monicas nextwave ability. How do you like them now?

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old November 15th, 2014, 04:45 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Two would probably have been fine, but one works as well. Not sure on the theme of 3 range, it seems short for a gun, but then I don't know the character. Nextwave could use massively simplifying, (not really my opinion, I've done more complex, but if you waznt this in C3G...), especially since she's already got three other powers - how about just making it two figures rather than three? Might still be a bit OP, but it's worth a go.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 15th, 2014, 06:21 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Nextwave Squad is crazy, especially for someone with built-in protection. It's probably close to Master/Telepathic Tactician level usefulness, which isn't really a good thing when both those powers are top-tier cheese.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 15th, 2014, 08:58 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

I've Nerfed Nextwave Squad so that she can only move or attack with two figures, with a d20 roll.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old November 18th, 2014, 10:34 PM
Never Forgets

The Evil One

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by laughing matter; November 19th, 2014 at 01:55 PM.
Old November 18th, 2014, 11:07 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I think he is really powerful right now. Him and Drac would be killer. I think he should be toned down.

Also I'm not getting the theme of the smiley button. Can you explain the theme behind it?
Old November 19th, 2014, 12:01 AM
Never Forgets

Gladly!

As long as Evil Ernie is in contact with Smiley he is connected to Lady Death's arcane power which is depicted by the green glow in his midsection.

When disconnected from Smiley for extended periods of time Ernie begins to decay at a slowly increasing rate and smiley slowly starts to revert to inanimate form. Smiley can operate without Ernie for longer periods of time after a power boost Lady Death imbues him with after a narrow escape when Smiley only just made it back to Ernie in time. They have used this separation both tactically and to be away from each other after a disagreement.

When the duo are reunited they are nearly invulnerable as Ernie has powerful regenerative powers and Smiley has never been physically damaged while animated, despite being shot clean off at least once. Ernie has completely regenerated from scratch after being disintegrated (by a modified arcane energy weapon) but this took many hours to complete, where as when he fell in acid he was able to climb out continue his attack immediately while still regenerating. Being blown apart he has been able to reform within minutes and when destroyed the first time he was able to exist in spirit inside the mind of a susceptible victim whose actions he controlled and lead to his murder so he could be reborn through his corpse.

His rebirth altered his telepathy so now he can hear the dead instead of the living and anyone he kills (or is killed by one of his victims) is under his control. These are known as he Dead-Onez and while zombie like they are referred to mainly as ghouls. He uses this tactically to maneuver his army and to locate specific individuals that have useful knowledge. This system is called the Dead Mind. Later in the run some Dead-onez are created via an act of mass destruction without the direct hand of Ernie. At times of powerful connection with his arcane energy a circle with spikes, at the compass points, appears on his forehead. During his campaign for various reasons he loses control of some sectors of the dead, either by human intervention or some other mystical means.

Ernie's muscle capacity and strength seem to also be greatly enhanced as he is shown tearing through steel doors and concrete walls as easily as human flesh.

Old November 19th, 2014, 12:47 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

What about working it like this?

DEAD MIND
Immediately after an Army Card you control has all its figures destroyed, you may reveal a 'X' Order Marker on this card and remove any unrevealed Order Markers on that card and place them on any Undead card you control.

This way, it's still useful but it's nowhere near as powerful as straight up bonding while still being thematic from what you said above.
Old November 19th, 2014, 11:36 AM
Never Forgets

Like Oracle, but for the Undead. That's perfect! Do you think I should tone down the healing?

Old November 19th, 2014, 12:44 PM
Now moves with Flying.

I'll look more closely later, but should Smiley really be an Equipment Glyph? If not, then I think a marker would be the best route here.

Last edited by Karat; November 19th, 2014 at 02:13 PM.
Old November 19th, 2014, 02:29 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Ok, I'd probably rework it like this.

SMILEY THE PSYCHOTIC BUTTON
Start the game with the Glyph of Smiley on this card. If the Glyph of Smiley is not on this card, after taking a turn with Evil Ernie, place one Wound Marker on this card. Evil Ernie can only lose the Glyph of Smiley if he receives 2 or more wounds from a single attack or special power, or is destroyed.

EQUIPMENT GLYPH
When a figure equipped with this glyph attacks a figure with the Magical Defense special power, that figure may not use any special powers on its card for the remainder of the turn. In addition, when a figure equipped with this glyph would receive enough wounds to be destroyed, it instead receives one wound. At the end of the round, if this glyph is on the battlefield, destroy it.

Then I would just give him Healing Factor as his ability to heal comes from himself not Smiley.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy