Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's
Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's A place to discuss specific questions regarding Marvel rules and cards.

Old June 2nd, 2011, 05:00 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Iron Man

Heh, thanks EternalThanos86. I don't think I've played on a map where extreme falling or extreme height is possible for a long time. I had the two confused.
Old June 6th, 2011, 07:39 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Iron Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Heh, thanks EternalThanos86. I don't think I've played on a map where extreme falling or extreme height is possible for a long time. I had the two confused.
THanks for the reminder. I discovered a bunch of small rules a while back, ahd have forgotten them. Extreme Height Advantage has come into play many times, but I've never once used it.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's