Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old March 5th, 2011, 02:47 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
Trap glyphs: 2018-08-06

So I've been playing around with standardizing my Glyph Traps and wanted to create cards that match the cards for the Treasure Glyph. I inverted the color of the card and I think the red/yellow mix is a good warning colors.

Many of these are found in the rule books, but some are my own design. Feel free to use them for reminders in your own games.

Truely Epic Weapons:
Spoiler Alert!

Legendary Weapons of Valhalla:
Spoiler Alert!

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs

Last edited by wriggz; August 7th, 2018 at 09:14 AM.
Old March 5th, 2011, 09:45 AM

elitebeatk is surprisingly tart
Re: Legendary Weapon of Valhalla: Glyphs

Ignore. Double post
Old March 5th, 2011, 09:46 AM

elitebeatk is surprisingly tart

Neat! I'll probably try these next dungeon crawl I create.
Old March 5th, 2011, 02:59 PM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

Cool. I'd just suggest the sword is dropped to only +2. I know what Carr's card says and all, but that just seems massively overpowered to me. I mean what if the Fen Hydra or Krug picked up that Glyph? Even at +2 it'll be really powerful, but at +4 it seems nearly unusable.

Ranior is DJ Khosumet the current and hopefully future Dark Lord...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old March 5th, 2011, 04:53 PM

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranior View Post
Cool. I'd just suggest the sword is dropped to only +2. I know what Carr's card says and all, but that just seems massively overpowered to me. I mean what if the Fen Hydra or Krug picked up that Glyph? Even at +2 it'll be really powerful, but at +4 it seems nearly unusable.
Your point is valid, however this is the SWORD OF RECKONING we are talking about here. If you request I'm happy to alter the attack and name to make it Tandros' Broad Sword, but for now the point here to expand on the Lore of Scape as much as create useful glyphs.

This Glyphs are designed to be used within controlled situations. For example Imagine Agent Car has just fallen and Taelord has picked up his Sword! Can Agent Skahen and the Krav Maga Defeat the Evil Kyrie and Reclaim this powerful Artifact?

Old March 5th, 2011, 04:57 PM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Quote:
Your point is valid, however this is the SWORD OF RECKONING we are talking about here. If you request I'm happy to alter the attack and name to make it Tandros' Broad Sword, but for now the point here to expand on the Lore of Scape as much as create useful glyphs.

This Glyphs are designed to be used within controlled situations. For example Imagine Agent Car has just fallen and Taelord has picked up his Sword! Can Agent Skahen and the Krav Maga Defeat the Evil Kyrie and Reclaim this powerful Artifact?
Okay, cool. I was just thinking of how we usually use treasure glyphs with my friends, which is just dropping them around the map as we see fit. This would obviously not work too well then, as someone would be grabbing a ridiculously powerful item.

But otherwise, very cool then. I like some of the other ones, especially Drake's.

Ranior is DJ Khosumet the current and hopefully future Dark Lord...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old March 5th, 2011, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Okay, cool. I was just thinking of how we usually use treasure glyphs with my friends, which is just dropping them around the map as we see fit. This would obviously not work too well then, as someone would be grabbing a ridiculously powerful item.

But otherwise, very cool then. I like some of the other ones, especially Drake's.
I have played a match where Neiflhiem has Thorian Speed. It was not pretty.

Old March 5th, 2011, 06:49 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:

Oh my... If I use these, I'll limit them somewhat, to avoid that.

Do you mind if I make some?
Old March 5th, 2011, 07:33 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to wriggz again.
Very cool idea wriggz

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old March 5th, 2011, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Oh my... If I use these, I'll limit them somewhat, to avoid that.

Do you mind if I make some?
By all means, Anyone can. I just stipulate that use existing Heroscape Weapons of Legend, create a card and glyph, Use as near to the official wording on the original card, and use pictures that match the Heroscape style.

If it looks official (and I mean that if you saw it in someones personal collecition you would think that it was made by Hasbro) then go ahead. I will even post it in the opening post.

Old March 6th, 2011, 11:08 AM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey Wriggz you have some great stuff here. I did notice though that the Sword of Reckoning has +3 in the title and +4 in the power description.

Other item ideas:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Darkmage7a; March 6th, 2011 at 11:36 AM.
Old March 6th, 2011, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmage7a View Post
Hey Wriggz you have some great stuff here. I did notice though that the Sword of Reckoning has +3 in the title and +4 in the power description.

Other item ideas:
Spoiler Alert!
!Totally missed the +3! Consider it fixed.

I like your list, I have some of them already down on my short list. I really like the idea of using some lesser used powers. Part of me wants to include the "Eye of Dund", the "Head of Sudema" and "Deathwalker Explosive Core" just so some of those powers see the table more often.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios