View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2017, 01:19 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah monthly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I just never seen it before thats all. Ive gotten the Idaho group to allow good ol HOSS units. They are meant to be compatible. Some people out there are scared of jedi and sith but Im yet to really kick some butt with them. Ive only ever lava dunked a couple of squad figures with them. I really like my starwars figures and those guys dont mind beating me while I play them. Whatever is fun for you guys go for it.
I agree. I feel like a lot of the negativity that surrounds those HoSS units is similar to what Marvel faces. Personally I have no problem with Marvel and wouldn't mind if it was in a tournament. Even competitively, I would rather face down the Hulk than Q9, Raelin and 10 Rats for the same point cost. And I think that would make for a more fun game too.

As far as this event in particular goes, I feel like the ban on those three is more because of how many tears would be shed if a pair had to fight two armies that shared any one of those units.

But like you said TREX, whatever is fun is the most important.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19