View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2016, 11:59 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Battlefields of Valhalla Discussion Thread

Also worth noting that there is another map project out there: Wargrounds of Scape

There hasn't been any activity over there for a long time as well, but there may be judges there who would be interested in getting things going again. Maybe a collaboration between both groups could get at least one of them (or a third group?) up and running.

Seeing as the first reason I found this site was because I was looking for a way to make balanced Heroscape maps, I would love to see at least one map group going again. However, I do understand why it's kind of died off. There's just not as much interest in maps as there used to be back in the day. Now the site here is more focused on customs, which is understandable, and mapmakers have fallen off by a large amount. In fact, if I remember correctly, a large amount of the slowing down of these groups was due to a lack of new submissions. People just aren't trying to make new competitive maps nowadays, at least not to the extent that they did back in the day. Which is sad, considering the ease with which we can now share maps due to the online gameplay we now have. So if something can come from this (and future) discussions, I'd be really happy.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19