View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2023, 11:17 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2023

UTAH MONTHLY MAY 2023

When: May 27th, 1:00 - 5:00 PM (Please arrive 10 minutes early to register)

Cost: FREE!! This month we will have no entry fees. There will also be no prizes, other than the raffle prize.

Format: Delta Reverse-The-Whip
It's that time of year to put on your Heroscape jersey and try your hand at the big bad format: Reverse-the-Whip! Every other round you will be playing your opponent's army. Specifically, Round 1 you will play your opponent's army, Round 2 you will play your own army, Round 3 you play your opponent's army, and Round 4 you play your own to finish it off.

Hint time: Reverse-the-Whip is a staple competitive format, but if you're new to it, just be sure to realize that you both have to win with and win against what you brought.

We will also be using Delta pricing this month. The main Delta thread is here.
You can also click here for an army builder to help build your army.
  • 515 Point Armies
  • 18 Figure Limit
  • Official Marvel NOT allowed this month
  • Power Glyphs: Unique Attack +1, Move +2, Initiative +8, D20 +2, Wound
  • Treasure Glyphs: Move +4, Attack +2, Defense +3, Disengage
  • Four 50-minute rounds

Raffle: You Can't Beat Me If I Beat Me First
If you beat your own army more times than you win using it, you'll be entered into a raffle for a sweet prize!

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Attendees:
Spoiler Alert!

BE SURE TO RSVP so we can be sure to accommodate maps, prizes, organizer sanity, etc. for all attendees. If you're planning on coming and don't see your name on the list be sure to bug me to get you on it!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19