Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old April 6th, 2010, 10:48 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Exclamation MegaSilver's Tourney! (May 22nd, 2010 in Leitchfield, KY)

MegaSilver’s Tourney

This is the first tournament I have ever hosted, much less been to, so any help with it is appreciated! (It will also be my first time to play against someone besides Duckman!)
My tourney will be different in the sense that all players will know all opponent’s armies beforehand, as well what maps they will play on first round. (More on that later.) Their will also be limits to the people to attend, do to space. Well, on to the info:

Details:

Where:
Grayson County Public Library
130 East Market Street
Leitchfield, KY 42754-1439

When: May 22nd, 2010

Time: Entrants be here by 9:30 AM (CT); Tourney lasts from 10 AM to 4 PM. Map Bringers be here by 8: 30 AM.
Lunch: Will be provided free ~11 AM. Will be Papa John’s Pizza. Drinks also provided. (Ask and you shall receive!)

Materials:
Please bring everything you will need, such as OMs, dice, and wound markers. I will have spares just in case, but I don’t have enough for everyone.

Map Bringers:
I have in no way enough tiles to make all maps. Once the maps have been chosen, I will let everyone know what I can and cannot make. Entrants can offer to bring map materials for certain maps (per requesting to me), and they shall pay only $10 as entry fees for the help. They will of course have to come a hour early to build the maps.

Entry Fee: $15 ($10 to Map Bringers.)

Prizes:
1st Place: $40

Tourney Style:
SSS, Swiss-Style Tourney

Scoring:
Same as in Master Rules, where one unit left equals full points. Necessary only if game is not over after 1 hour.

Army Construction:
Entrants will bring two 500 point armies. At the beginning of each new bracket level they will choose a army to use on given map. Max 1 Marvel unit altogether.

Registering Armies:
To use an army in this tourney, you must first register your army with me. Thus, everyone will know what you will bring. Once all 8 maps have been selected, I will ask for all 15 entrants to submit their first army selection. Once they are all in, I will post all entrants with their first army shown. This will be posted on the first page.
Then, I will ask for secondary armies. They can be considered counter armies, and once they are all submitted, I will post them next to the entrant’s names. Entrants cannot edit armies once they are posted.
Proxies and repaints are allowed, but I must know that you plan use them, and I must approve it.(I don’t want someone proxying Jotun with a dwarf! ) I will need to know whom you are proxying, and whom will represent them. Also, bring the proxy’s card to the tourney and have a post-it note saying who they are proxying, so your opponent knows.

Maps:
Those on certain sides on the bracket (coming soon) will move up the “ladder” to battle one another. The two entrants can decide, or roll the 20d, to decide want map to play on from the previous map they played on. For those that lose, they can play on any “booted” maps to pass the time, if they choose.
To show shed some light on them, some of my maps will be played. It’s my tourney after all, isn’t it?

Maps: Will be up soon. Suggestions are welcome. Glyphs will be random (for the moment), unless map scenario calls otherwise.

Spoiler Alert!

Entrants: (Max 15, since I’m playing as well!)
I’ll need to know how many non-players will be coming with you, since lunch will be served.
* = Maybe (Need to decide if you can come by end of April!)

1. jschild
2. jschild's child ()
3. Necroblade -1

Last edited by MegaSilver; June 29th, 2010 at 02:56 PM.
Old April 6th, 2010, 10:48 AM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: MegaSilver's Tourney! (Saturday in June.)

Here are the tourney armies:

MegaSilver:

Viper Legionaries
Venoc Warlord
Venoc Vipers x4
Roman Legos x2
Morgrimm Forgehammer

Snowfire Lizards
Zelrig
Nilfheim
Greenscales x2

jschild:

Capt Valiant
Captain America
2x 4th Mass
2x Knights of Weston

THE GREEN STING
Charos
Greenscale Warriors x 2
Marro Stingers x2
Marro Warriors

Josh:

Iron Josh
Iron Man
Hydra x2
Ontanosha
Isuma

THE PHANTOM MARRO
Phantom Knights x2
Grok Riders x2
Ne-Gok-Sa
Isamu

Necroblade:

"A Guy Ritchie Movie"
Granite Guardians x3
Airborne Elite
Warden 816

Chainmail Bikini
Iron Man
Axegrinders of Burning Forge x2
Mogrimm Forgehammer

Last edited by MegaSilver; May 21st, 2010 at 05:46 PM.
Old April 6th, 2010, 10:49 AM

Tourney Results
Old April 6th, 2010, 12:41 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

As long as you get the date nailed down early enough, I will happily be there. Might just have to switch weekends and we will be on Vacation probably the weekend before the 12th (12th Anniversary!) but would love to come on down.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old April 6th, 2010, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
As long as you get the date nailed down early enough, I will happily be there. Might just have to switch weekends and we will be on Vacation probably the weekend before the 12th (12th Anniversary!) but would love to come on down.
Well, I would really like to have it on the 12th, but if other people can't make it, I'm willing to switch.

MegaSilver
Old April 6th, 2010, 01:25 PM

Here are the first maps in the Tourney!

Sizzling Snowfield by MegaSilver

Fyorlag Swamp by rednax

Requirements: 1 SotM, 1 TJ
Glyphs: Attack

Marr Highway requires one Master Set and one Forgotten Forest set.

Marr Highway by Velenne

Last edited by MegaSilver; April 7th, 2010 at 04:22 PM.
Old April 6th, 2010, 02:00 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Are youngsters welcome, because I have a +1 as well if they are.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old April 6th, 2010, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Yes they are. But if he will be playing, then he will count toward the max 15 players.

MegaSilver
Old April 6th, 2010, 05:00 PM
Dr Feelgood

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Yes they are. But if he will be playing, then he will count toward the max 15 players.

MegaSilver
Then if you have less than 15, I'll let him play, he's not "tournament" worthy really at 7, and I wouldn't want anyone to be not able to play.

Old April 8th, 2010, 09:47 PM

Next map!

Normandy Beach - By Bengi
1 RotV and 1 SotM

MegaSilver
Old April 9th, 2010, 01:07 PM

Re: MegaSilver's Tourney! (May 22nd, 2010 in Leitchfield, KY

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

Due to events beyond my control, the date of the Tourney has been moved from June to MAY 22ND, 2010.

Please let me know if you can still attend!

MegaSilver
Old April 13th, 2010, 08:50 PM

Re: MegaSilver's Tourney! (May 22nd, 2010 in Leitchfield, KY

Next map is Table of the Giants!

Come'on people! Will anyone else consider coming?

MegaSilver

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events