Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 19th, 2007, 10:42 PM

HeroscapeLunatic has disabled reputation
HS Custom Figure Count - No Longer Updated by HSL

Updated as of November 12, 2007!

OVER 1,000 CUSTOM FIGURES REGISTERED!!

As of November 12, 2007, there are 1,766 figures on the Scoreboard - an average of about 56 per Heroscaper!!!
There are 1,451 custom figures in the Top 10 alone!!!

The Great Heroscape Custom Figure Count Scoreboard

Each user submission with a direct link to a custom thread is designated with a .

TOP 100!!!
  1. Fallen Templar – 320
  2. Kspn – 280
  3. GreyOwl – 157
  4. NecroBlade – 146
  5. 1moreheroscaper – 113
  6. IAmBatman – 111
  7. Goblyn – 110
  8. ZBeeblebrox – 105
  9. Whitestuff – 59
  10. Doc_Savage – 50
  1. Pumpkin_King – 50
  2. Brickman1444 – 36
  3. Hi1hi1hi1hi1 – 35
  4. Firemaster – 26
  5. Johnny139 – 24
  6. Deadeyedan42 – 22
  7. Ron3090 – 22
  8. SmokeScreen – 18
  9. Taelord – 16
  10. Syvarris The Ruler – 13
  11. Nickits – 9
  12. Wrestlingking235 – 8
  13. Eclipse – 7
  14. GForce3062 – 7
  15. Jonathan – 5
  16. HeroscapeLunatic – 3
  17. Nonexistantnonexister – 3
  18. Pallindromemaster – 3
  19. Talyn – 3
  20. Cycoduck – 2
  21. Mr_rex777 – 2
  22. Zorgophlats – 1

This is your opportunity (if you are that way inclined!) to count and post your custom figure count. How big is YOUR custom collection?!

Have fun counting!!!!

**HAVE YOU SUBMITTED A SCORE AND SINCE THEN CREATED MORE CUSTOMS??? SUBMIT YOUR EXTRA FIGURES TO BOOST YOUR POSITION ON THE SCORE BOARD!!!!**
Old June 19th, 2007, 11:03 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I have 7!

Highest number of customs on the sight so far!
Old June 20th, 2007, 12:15 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Should I count all the ones in my customs folder on my PC, or just the ones on 'scapers? What about customs without cards yet? Because I'll probably have a couple hundred...

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 20th, 2007, 12:28 AM

Syvarris the Ruler has disabled reputation
10!!!!

Good traders:

Utgarsrage
Old June 20th, 2007, 01:47 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I've got 87 posted right now, so that's what I'll put down. I've had more up in the past, but since the release of card images for Marvelscape, my collection of customs has been a bit in flux. I've taken down all the ones on Vahalla General cards and, for the DC customs at least, am slowly putting up new, improved versions on Marvelscape cards.
So, 87 right now, but it has been (and will be) higher.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 20th, 2007, 03:11 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
So, 87 right now, but it has been (and will be) higher.
Um, well, 16
Old June 20th, 2007, 05:02 AM

champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker
Uh...... 0

Long live Heroscape.
Old June 20th, 2007, 07:31 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Wait, is it figures we've owned, like, literally? As in, physically owning them? Or is it custom cards?
Old June 20th, 2007, 07:54 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Ok,

I have one on this site of my own...but I have used so many others from this site because our members are so much more talented that I.

So if we go withh all my customs, looking at 40-50 give or take.
I'd have to count them later.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old June 20th, 2007, 08:42 AM

HeroscapeLunatic has disabled reputation
Hmm, sorry I didn't clarify or set any parameters for this count guys. As new as I am to the world of customs myself, I would appreciate any feedback from my fellow Custom 'Scapers on this one.

From my standpoint, I would consider these to be eligible counts:

Re-painted HS figures
Custom figures

Rather you have cards created for your figures or not seems kind of up to the poster. But I would definitely say that eligible counts have to be actual physical figures that you created or re-painted.

Feedback please!
Old June 20th, 2007, 11:58 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Ah, ok, then put me down to 0! I've only made cards for preexisting figures.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 20th, 2007, 12:02 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Personally I think it should count for every card you've made of a custom and that you have posted. Then I have 26. If its customs that I have the figure and card for, its like 10. I'll have to check.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards