Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 28th, 2007, 09:58 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun
whitestuff's customs **updated 9 april** now with TF2scape

Welcome to whitestuff's customs repository.

Here you may find all of the customs cards I've created for the various projects I've been involved in.

Lately I've been working on a Heroscape version of TeamFortress2.

85. The Scout

84. The Demoman

83. The Engineer

82. The Sentries

81. The Teleporters

80. The Pyro

79. The Sniper

78. The Medic

77. The Heavy

76. The Spy

75. The Spy's Sappers

74. The Soldier

73. Angelus

72. Thing

71. Super Skrull

70. Sandman

69. Bomb Queen - she is a very naughty girl indeed.

68. Punisher

67. Invisible Woman

66. Human Torch

65. The Masks Of Noh

64. Beast

63. Bullseye

62. Black Panther

61. Natalia Kassle

60. Sydney Savage

59. Aphrodite IX

58. Abbey Chase

57. Durham Red

56. The Stix Brothers

55. Judge Dredd

54. Judge Hershey

53. Judge Anderson

52 - Whirlwind - a bad guy who beat the Avengers all on his own. Pretty impressive.

51 - Man-Bat - I always felt for this poor guy. Why do scientists always drink their own concoctions?

50 - Lobster Johnson - the ultimate pulp hero.

49 - Magdalena - a fighting nun. Too cool... (I quite like how this card turned out but she has a pretty awesome ability, maybe she is a bit cheap?)

48 - Cavewoman - never read the comic but it looks interesting...

47 - Judge Fear - a Dark Judge. I have to add a few comic panels here as this is one of my favourite comic moments.

46 - Judge Mortis - a Dark Judge.

45 - Judge Fire - a Dark Judge.

44. Judge Death - the leader of the Dark Judges.

43. Torquemada - the fascist leader of a future earth.

42. Nemesis - a chaotic freedom fighting alien.

42. Wulf Sternhammer - one of the Strontium Dogs.

41. Johnny Alpha - the leader of the Strontium Dogs.

40. Tomoe - a warrior obligated to fight Shi for Arashi

39. Arashi - the Yakuza crime boss that killed Shi's parents and is now the target for her vengeance.

38. Death Demon - represents the internal struggles of Shi.

37. Master Chief

36. Deathwalker Q-Bovine - um, it's a joke.

35. Giant-man - still being tweaked...

34. Boomerang - Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi!

33. Gargoyle

32. Patriot

31. Scarlet Witch - what is the probability you'll like her?

30. Wasp - smallest figure I've made.

29. Parasite - My first card made on a non-official card backing. I've not had the opportunity to play test him yet so I'm not sure how his points will fit him.

28. Wythe - The Eviscerate is not as lethal as the Rechets Lethal Sting but I think it fit the theme of the card well.

27. Mulgarath - Having played him briefly, I get the feeling that Mulgarath may be too cheap. What do you think?

26. Rumare - Another speed customs comp entry.

25. The Ill-Fated Helotry - Another custom's comp entry. They had the best name in the competition, not that it helped them over the line...

24. Dr Oliver - An entry in a speed comp. I liked the way this card ended up so I was surprised that it didn't get many votes. Oh well...

23. Xiomar - I finally won a customs competition! Yay! Not that this was without a whole bunch of controversy. Is it because I'm Australian?

22. The SQUORPION thread cards - I made them so I'll put them here.

21. Ahmre Roxo - a speed contest entry. I actually made two of these so I'll put both here for posterities sake

Here is the one I entered. This has a Quake feel to it.

This is was made with the gauss gun/tau cannon from Halflife 1 (which I was disappointed not to see in Halflife 2)

20. Cerebus - He will not answer to Fluffy.

19. Bigfoot - Get him up nice and high and he's a real bugger to shift.

18. Deathwalker 21k Guards - this was the card I was going to enter but When I read through the rules it mentioned a hero not a squad so I withdrew it.

and to be completely honest, these guards weren't my first choice for this contest. I actually pm'd JustJohn about this pic

but he thought that it might not be a good idea so I canned it early on. Still it looks pretty cool I thought.

17. Deathwalker 21K - this was my entry in the competition but it was a quick throw together because I chickened out of entering the card I wanted to.

16. Asael - Disqualified in the custom's competition (and it still came equal first )

15. Harq - speed contest #5

When I was making this one I made some bleeding ear tokens to attach to the card (forcing enemies to roll a twenty to have either their attack, defense or move reduced by 1 or 2) but I ran out of time and was forced to finish in a hurry. Now I've thought about it for a while, I definitely think that the tokens would've made the card make more sense.

14. Doctor Octopus - One of Spiderman's greatest enemies.

I remade this card on the newer Marvel backgrounds.

13. Griffin - death from above.

12. Haniver - loves the water!

11. Red Cap

He's not the Undead Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!

10. Cockatrice

Another legendary creature but this one gets a mention in the Bible - Isaiah 14:29 Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

9. The Manticore
The manticore was of Persian origin, where its name was "man-eater". Nice indeed.

8. The Greek Hydra
The Anubian Wolves looked like a tough squad so I gave their ability to a single hero.

7. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

The heroes in a half-shell now feature in the battle for all time.

6. Spiderman (removed to tweak and still not finished with this one)

5. Kali - The Indian Goddess of Destruction

4. Frankenstein's Monster - a wreckage in flesh
Big and mean, fighting for green. What's not to like?

3. Sōjōbō - a Japanese Tengu
As a fan of the TV show 'Heroes' I thought that having a Peter Petrelli ability to mimic others skills would be interesting. This custom is my latest so it is untested in a game as yet. I'm sure that I'll need to tweak it a little.

2. Mystique - A Marvel character
I am excited by the prospect of comic book heroes entering into the world of heroscape. I had a miniature the right size so I made this.

1. Ashra - a centuar **reworked abilities**
One of my first customs based on a series of "Monster In My Pocket" miniatures released in Australia. I wanted a figure that had a similar skill set to Syvarris but that was still individual enough to play in its own right.

*UPDATE* Ashra has now been successfully TNT'd. Here is the final card.

Thanks for having a look. Please comment on any of them as I'm sure the cards will benefit from any constructive criticism you make
Old May 28th, 2007, 10:49 AM

brickman1444 has disabled reputation
Nice customs and welcome to the boards Whitestuff! I'm sure Aldin will be here to officially greet you soon.

I really like your Mystique custom (She's hot!). The abilities are very thematic and logical. i.e. the first attack from mystique brings bad luck for the defender but subsequently, when they attack her afterwards they get an advantage.

6 x 9 = 42

Old May 28th, 2007, 11:02 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Would you mind posting what miniatures you used for your customs? They look great!
Old May 28th, 2007, 12:54 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Ashra needs to cost at least 120. With 2 more Move than Kaemon Awa and Disengage over Counter Strike, he's better if anything.

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 29th, 2007, 12:34 AM

insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker
They look good. How many more do you have? I'll be watching out for them.

Welcome to the boards
Old May 29th, 2007, 03:11 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
Ashra needs to cost at least 120. With 2 more Move than Kaemon Awa and Disengage over Counter Strike, he's better if anything.
This I will definitely take under advisement as I have no Kaemon Awa to compare him to. This is partly why I decided to post my customs. With no real intimate knowldege of any of the wave releases I am sure I will need quite a bit of tweaking.
Old May 29th, 2007, 03:15 AM
C3G Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl
Would you mind posting what miniatures you used for your customs? They look great!
Most of the miniatures I have used have come from a series called 'Monster In My Pocket' which I found in toy shops here in Australia. Mystic was from one of those $2 dollars machines full of things in plastic eggs that I found at the supermarket (at the same time I lucked my way into owning a Spiderman miniature whose card I'll put up soon).
Old May 29th, 2007, 03:08 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Your customs all seem well thought out and original, and those are some cool figures

(I'm digging the simplicity of Frankenstein's Creature, and the fact that you didn't call him Frankenstein.)

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 29th, 2007, 03:18 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Quote:
(I'm digging the simplicity of Frankenstein's Creature, and the fact that you didn't call him Frankenstein.)
However, Frankenstein's Monster wouldn't be Savage or Relentless. Minor nitpick, however.

I give them all !
Old May 29th, 2007, 04:01 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff
Quote:
This I will definitely take under advisement as I have no Kaemon Awa to compare him to. This is partly why I decided to post my customs. With no real intimate knowldege of any of the wave releases I am sure I will need quite a bit of tweaking.
FYI, you can check out scans of all of the official cards here: Gallery: Scans of official Cards

Hope that is helpful in your quest as a Customs creator.
Old May 29th, 2007, 04:11 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, Whitestuff!

On behalf of our thoroughly nifty and occasionally down under community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

Ashra: So for five extra points you get a large, fast Kaemon Awa with disengage instead of counterstrike. Leaving aside the difficulty of having him be common and have life>1, I think you still need to bump the price a bit. With KA, one of the ONLY worries I have is powers that munch medium-sized figures. I think you're looking at closer to 150 points at the current values.

Mystique: Clever, I wonder about a couple of things. First, is the use of a special power (like Braxas') considered an attack? Second, how do you keep track of who has and hasn't been attacked by her? Overall I think she looks pretty good.

Sojobo: Interesting. Again you have the life>1 problem. Still, I think you could probably even afford to make him (a little) cheaper since he isn't worth much if your opponent isn't stacked with special attacks. Did you mean for special powers to be included?

Frankenstein's Creature: Nifty! I'd play him

Kali: In combination with Raelin she is way, way too powerful against melee characters. Also, she will get a third attack on her special almost 50% of the time and a fifth attack near 25% of the time. Not sure if it was intended to be that powerful...

Spidey: Gotta hold you to a higher standard here - first of all, Vydar? Vydar? For Kingpin, mebbe. You gotta give Pete to Jandar or possibly Ullar. The three abilities just don't do it for me. You get flying, tough and supercharged Dund - I want something more than rehash on this legend!

~Aldin, purplestuff

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old May 30th, 2007, 12:03 PM

TweetyBird has disabled reputation
Those "Monster In My Pocket" figures look great. Are they available anywhere in the states?

Other games I'm currently enjoying:
BattleLore
Capes & Cowls
Return of the Heroes

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards