Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old August 4th, 2021, 08:37 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: An apology to C3V

It's good to know some things never change, and one of those is Dad Scaper's ability with the English language. Thanks for the kind words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Cheers, old friend, and thank you for dropping by. I hope all's well with you and yours.
As well as can be expected, all things considered. I was lucky enough not to know anyone directly who died of Covid, and no one I knew who contracted it needed hospitalization, although some got pretty sick. I hope you and others here had similar luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Good to see you posting again! Stop in the Sanctum and say hi!
Thanks superfrog, I'll do that. Judging by your latest releases, you guys have been chugging along just fine. The work looks great.

As for the Gang - yeah, we still meet and play. We stopped for over a year because of the pandemic, but resumed a few months ago once everyone was fully vaccinated. @IshMEL has become a regular member too, so if anything the Gang has grown.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs