Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 26th, 2020, 09:12 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Abra Kadabra (waiting for Initial)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
his marquee 6th Century Techno-Magic
So what, he's got like horseshoes?

Anything in particular you're looking for in the tests here?

Last edited by Ronin; January 26th, 2020 at 11:41 PM.
Old January 26th, 2020, 11:02 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Abra Kadabra (public playtesting)

I often use words that sound right but are completely photosynthesis.

Nothing in particular! Rogue synergies are weak, so I feel he'd be just as useful in any old army.
Old January 29th, 2020, 01:30 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Abra Kadabra @150 points

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Abra Kadabra, Donatello, Hand Mystics, Hand Ninja x3 (700) vs Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Iron Man (Mk IV) (700)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Abra Kadabra, Captain Cold, Girder, The Top (615) vs Strong Guy, Spider-Girl, Wild Child, Armor (615)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Abra's a pretty fun piece. Smoke and Mirrors is an old favorite of mine. His durability and ability to get around some annoying defensive powers make him a pretty solid value, even though the Rogue faction is still a little on the weak side. I think he'd be cool in a Suicide Squad build, but I like to go a little higher in points with them and didn't have the time for a bigger match.

As a mechanical note, I played 64th Century Techno-Magic like it modified results before counting skulls/shields/blanks for powers like Flash's or Luke Cage's (since I've no idea why that power is there, if that's not what the intent is). That's consistent with how we tested Zatanna, but not with the ruling on Judge Fear back in the day. My recommendation would be leaving the wording here as-is and just overturning the ruling on Fear, since that ruling's always been kind of a headache and I don't think the boost would break him. That's a call for the Heroes, though. (This has come up a couple times since we made that ruling on Fear but we've never quite gotten a resolution on it)
Old January 29th, 2020, 02:51 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I concur on the ruling in Fear's thread should be overturned.
Old January 29th, 2020, 07:30 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That will make Fear devastating against one shield defense figures if I am following you properly. Especially when combined with other Defense reducers.
Old January 29th, 2020, 09:58 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Thanks Ronin! You got the intent correct. I'll support whatever direction the heroes want (Fear ruling change or wording change here). Sounds like the Fear change is easiest, though, especially since the Dark Judges are a weaker faction.
Old January 29th, 2020, 10:59 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Weaker than the Rogues? Wow that is bad.
Old January 29th, 2020, 11:55 AM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
That will make Fear devastating against one shield defense figures if I am following you properly. Especially when combined with other Defense reducers.
More effective against them, certainly. In general, I'm not that worried about it because a lot of those guys in C3G are discount acrobats (here's looking at you, Robin (Dick)) who could stand to be taken down a peg.
Old January 29th, 2020, 02:15 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I'm not worried that Robin/Nightwing or Harley will lose draftability with that change.

Anything you want to make sure is taken care of in the next round of testing here? I'm hoping to set up today and run them over the next few days.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 29th, 2020, 02:46 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Well according to the Fear ruling he already works against Acrobatic Maneuver for some reason (or at least the important part). So it wouldn’t change anything with them.

I’m in favor of the change to also working against Unbreakable Skin and such.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 29th, 2020, 04:07 PM
Archie

Nothing jumps out at me as necessary testing, so go crazy Bats.
Old January 29th, 2020, 04:15 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library