Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 23rd, 2015, 12:36 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Mephisto

Here is one we let slip I believe...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 11th, 2016, 07:12 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Bumping this to endorse Just a Bill's update, and also point out that the comic art being used here is

a) not the one linked in the OP
b) definitely fan art

I feel like that should probably be changed
Old June 12th, 2016, 07:25 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill View Post
Playing catch-up here, I had the same concern Dok did about "pouncing" effects. It's good that you made his proposed change to "would be destroyed" ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
DEAL WITH THE DEVIL
Start the game with 4 red Deal Markers on this card. While there is a Deal Marker on this card, when an opponent's Unique Hero that does not have a Valiant personality would be destroyed, you may choose that Hero and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 6 or higher, remove all Wound Markers from that Hero's card, place that Hero on the space it previously occupied and place a Deal Marker from this card on that Hero's card. Androids, Constructs, and Undead are not affected by this special power.
... but since this became an "instead-of" effect, I don't think it's correct to say "place that Hero on the space it previously occupied" — you are never removing the figure now, right? If you remove the figure from the battlefield, then it's been destroyed (at least for an instant); and if it's destroyed, then Sabretooth lands on its space and you still have the problem Dok warned about.

This seems more like what you want (note also the inclusion of the serial comma):
DEAL WITH THE DEVIL
Start the game with 4 red Deal Markers on this card. While there is a Deal Marker on this card, when an opponent's Unique Hero that does not have a Valiant personality would be destroyed, you may choose that Hero and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 6 or higher, remove all Wound Markers from that Hero's card, leave that Hero on the space it previously occupied occupies, and place a Deal Marker from this card on that Hero's card. Androids, Constructs, and Undead are not affected by this special power.
You could even shorten it to "... leave that Hero on the battlefield, ..." which may also connote just a tad more strongly that you are canceling its destruction.
Looks like this one fell off again. As per his post on the previous page, Bats is in favor of this change. As am I. Anyone against? @johnny139 @Karat @SirGalahad @Viegon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Bumping this to endorse Just a Bill's update, and also point out that the comic art being used here is

b) definitely fan art

Also a good catch. @japes , once we got the wording sorted out, will you be able to update this one? Or is @Flame Gryphon still active at all?

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old June 12th, 2016, 08:11 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill View Post
Playing catch-up here, I had the same concern Dok did about "pouncing" effects. It's good that you made his proposed change to "would be destroyed" ...

Quote:
DEAL WITH THE DEVIL
Start the game with 4 red Deal Markers on this card. While there is a Deal Marker on this card, when an opponent's Unique Hero that does not have a Valiant personality would be destroyed, you may choose that Hero and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 6 or higher, remove all Wound Markers from that Hero's card, place that Hero on the space it previously occupied and place a Deal Marker from this card on that Hero's card. Androids, Constructs, and Undead are not affected by this special power.
... but since this became an "instead-of" effect, I don't think it's correct to say "place that Hero on the space it previously occupied" — you are never removing the figure now, right? If you remove the figure from the battlefield, then it's been destroyed (at least for an instant); and if it's destroyed, then Sabretooth lands on its space and you still have the problem Dok warned about.

This seems more like what you want (note also the inclusion of the serial comma):
DEAL WITH THE DEVIL
Start the game with 4 red Deal Markers on this card. While there is a Deal Marker on this card, when an opponent's Unique Hero that does not have a Valiant personality would be destroyed, you may choose that Hero and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 6 or higher, remove all Wound Markers from that Hero's card, leave that Hero on the space it previously occupied occupies, and place a Deal Marker from this card on that Hero's card. Androids, Constructs, and Undead are not affected by this special power.
You could even shorten it to "... leave that Hero on the battlefield, ..." which may also connote just a tad more strongly that you are canceling its destruction.
Looks like this one fell off again. As per his post on the previous page, Bats is in favor of this change. As am I. Anyone against? @johnny139 @Karat @SirGalahad @Viegon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post

b) definitely fan art

Also a good catch. @japes , once we got the wording sorted out, will you be able to update this one? Or is @Flame Gryphon still active at all?
I think @A3n has some of his files so hopefully he checks in.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 13th, 2016, 08:56 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

We can remove leave the hero on the space it occupies. If its not a change, we don't need to mention it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 13th, 2016, 10:01 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Yeah, I agree with quozl here; remove that line and toss in an "instead" to clarify that it's happening instead of the figure getting destroyed:

Quote:
DEAL WITH THE DEVIL
Start the game with 4 red Deal Markers on this card. While there is a Deal Marker on this card, when an opponent's Unique Hero that does not have a Valiant personality would be destroyed, you may choose that Hero and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 6 or higher, instead remove all Wound Markers from that Hero's card, place that Hero on the space it previously occupied and place a Deal Marker from this card on that Hero's card. Androids, Constructs, and Undead are not affected by this special power.
Though while we're at it, the second sentence seems kind of clumsy to me. What about:

Quote:
DEAL WITH THE DEVIL
Start the game with 4 red Deal Markers on this card. While there is a Deal Marker on this card, When an opponent's Unique Hero that does not have a Valiant personality would be destroyed, if there is a Deal Marker on this card, you may choose that Hero and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 6 or higher, instead remove all Wound Markers from that Hero's card and place a Deal Marker from this card on that Hero's card. Androids, Constructs, and Undead are not affected by this special power.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old June 13th, 2016, 08:04 PM

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm good with both those changes. If we can get a couple more Heroes on board, we can move forward with implementing them.

Old June 15th, 2016, 12:09 AM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I have class tomorrow and Thursday and homework and job searching to do, but I can definitely do it by Friday at the latest.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old June 19th, 2016, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
What about:

Quote:
DEAL WITH THE DEVIL
Start the game with 4 red Deal Markers on this card. While there is a Deal Marker on this card, When an opponent's Unique Hero that does not have a Valiant personality would be destroyed, if there is a Deal Marker on this card, you may choose that Hero and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 6 or higher, instead remove all Wound Markers from that Hero's card and place a Deal Marker from this card on that Hero's card. Androids, Constructs, and Undead are not affected by this special power.
V proposed this based on JaB's suggestions, and I am on board, but we need a few more Heroes to chime in before we can update the card. New guys, here's your chance to chime in!

@IAmBatman , @johnny139 , @Yodaking , @Zettian Juggernaut

Old June 19th, 2016, 12:34 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I like it. Definitely reads more cleanly.
Old June 19th, 2016, 12:52 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That read a lot more cleanly, so yeah .

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old June 19th, 2016, 02:17 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Seems to read well to me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library