Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

View Poll Results: Who should be the next C3V Guest Member?
dafe31 0 0%
Filthy the Clown 6 8.96%
Lefton4ya 6 8.96%
MegaSilver 1 1.49%
Ollie 17 25.37%
personwholives 0 0%
tcglkn 17 25.37%
Tmac2200 3 4.48%
TnT2 4 5.97%
Typhon2222 13 19.40%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 2nd, 2011, 11:19 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Vote for the next C3V Guest Member

It's so hard to vote here because there are so many good choices! There is so much creativity in the members of this site. I love it.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Last edited by caps; December 2nd, 2011 at 11:20 AM. Reason: added additional gushing
Old December 2nd, 2011, 11:45 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Oooh, about 24 hours left and this is a close race!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 3rd, 2011, 12:19 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

So, what's the plan for a tie?
Old December 3rd, 2011, 12:23 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
So, what's the plan for a tie?

D20 roll off?

Still time for a last minute stream of voters though.
Old December 3rd, 2011, 12:58 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Still time for a last minute stream of voters though.
Or not.
Old December 3rd, 2011, 12:59 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Ollie, I'll go ahead and let you have the public access this time. I know you'll do good things in the sanctum.
Old December 3rd, 2011, 01:06 PM
Is a Quadradical

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Ollie, I'll go ahead and let you have the public access this time. I know you'll do good things in the sanctum.
Like you wouldn't? I'm just as happy to let you have it and hope for a spot in the future.

Anyway, I'm sure Mmirg has a plan for a tie. Letting us both in and kicking Dad_Scaper out to make space, say.
Old December 3rd, 2011, 01:22 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Anyway, I'm sure Mmirg has a plan for a tie. Letting us both in and kicking Dad_Scaper out to make space, say.
Old December 3rd, 2011, 01:26 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

ollie, I assure you that it is an exciting time to be in the editing room.
Old December 3rd, 2011, 01:32 PM
Tickle Pickle

Congrats to ollie, the next C3V public access member. I'm officially withdrawing myself at this time so that ollie can have it. I'll be too busy over Christmas break to handle C3V right now anyways.
Old December 3rd, 2011, 02:25 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

I was holding my vote in case we needed a tie breaker but forgot when the poll ended. I'm a west coaster and didn't get up early. Where I would cast my vote is moot of course if Tickle is bowing out. Congrats Ollie and welcome to C3V.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old December 3rd, 2011, 04:44 PM

dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Congrats Ollie !

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs