Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Old September 29th, 2019, 02:25 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: [Pod 1] PYRIA (Chandra Nalaar, Pyromancer) - Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Long eared bat View Post
I don't think we can make the double fire line special attack any simpler. I happy with this one.
Then all that’s left is figuring out the rest of her left box stats. Relentless seemed to fit her when I played a game with her. Bold could also work, I think.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 30th, 2019, 12:24 AM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like Bold or Dauntless for her personality.

Where did we want to start with points? I’m a little hesitant to further crowd the 120 price point, but we’re just estimating at this point so I’m not too worried about remaining there.
Old September 30th, 2019, 01:00 AM

Fakeraistlin is surprisingly tart

Like everything, favor Relentless or Wild for personality.
Old September 30th, 2019, 02:40 AM

The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker

I prefer relentless, wild or bold.

Long live heroscape

Last edited by The Long eared bat; September 30th, 2019 at 11:21 AM.
Old September 30th, 2019, 03:47 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Remember that relentless will bond her with the death knights. I don’t know if that’s intended here - doesn’t seem like it.
Old September 30th, 2019, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Remember that relentless will bond her with the death knights. I don’t know if that’s intended here - doesn’t seem like it.
Fallen elf into dark powers makes sense thematically,
maybe too powerful/expensive with the added potential synergy... wild better choice

would like the relentless. though
Old September 30th, 2019, 09:10 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fakeraistlin View Post
Quote:
maybe too powerful/expensive with the added potential synergy... wild better choice

I wouldn’t worry about the theme of her getting Death Knight bonding here, look at Venoc Warlord.

Just be sure to test her with the Death Knights and make sure its not too much. Relentless is a great fit here.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old September 30th, 2019, 09:19 AM

Smile Re: [Pod 1] PYRIA (Chandra Nalaar, Pyromancer) - Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fakeraistlin View Post
Quote:

I wouldn’t worry about the theme of her getting Death Knight bonding here, look at Venoc Warlord.

Just be sure to test her with the Death Knights and make sure its not too much. Relentless is a great fit here.

Would most definitely test it with those guys
Old September 30th, 2019, 10:38 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

I would have to play with her to be sure, but I'd be surprised if she played optimally as Relentless. Her ability is more situational than something like Ice Shards, and her defense is lacking. She seems more like she'd be played best as a ranged unit that rushes in when the time is right. That's not Relentless. Bold is good, and Wild is decent.
Old September 30th, 2019, 11:22 AM

The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker

I guess bold best suits the theme.

Long live heroscape
Old September 30th, 2019, 11:57 AM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
I would have to play with her to be sure, but I'd be surprised if she played optimally as Relentless. Her ability is more situational than something like Ice Shards, and her defense is lacking. She seems more like she'd be played best as a ranged unit that rushes in when the time is right. That's not Relentless. Bold is good, and Wild is decent.
A single attack of 3 (even at range 7) was hardly worth the OM when I played her. Rushing the frontlines, being ready to burn friend and foe on a lucky flamethrower? That’s when she’ll shine. Once you do one good turn, you may as well keep the OMs coming too, very sharklike.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old September 30th, 2019, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
A single attack of 3 (even at range 7) was hardly worth the OM when I played her. Rushing the frontlines, being ready to burn friend and foe on a lucky flamethrower? That’s when she’ll shine. Once you do one good turn, you may as well keep the OMs coming too, very sharklike.
Thats the way i would play her as well ...until she was used up or blasted.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs