Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old February 5th, 2016, 11:01 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: Online HS How-to-play and Question Dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgieboy3 View Post
I'm going to give this a shot.
Play, and all your dreams will come true!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old February 11th, 2016, 11:30 AM

ekoxe1 is surprisingly tart

Id like to try this but failed at the first hurdle, I can open the folder with maps and view one but theres no File/Save or Copy that I can see, I got the image over to MyDrive and from there I can see how to share it, so maybe thats enough
Old February 11th, 2016, 07:13 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekoxe1 View Post
Id like to try this but failed at the first hurdle, I can open the folder with maps and view one but theres no File/Save or Copy that I can see, I got the image over to MyDrive and from there I can see how to share it, so maybe thats enough
You don't see File->Make a Copy?
Old February 12th, 2016, 03:27 AM

no, do you think I'm making it up? I click into the folder and see the maps as images, when I click the image it gets bigger but theres no menu at all
Old February 12th, 2016, 03:32 AM

http://postimg.org/image/8xjfavjvz/

here is what I see. Theres no menu of any kind, I can only copy the image to my drive in google, which I did but theres no dragging or clicking different areas to select figures, its just an image which I cannot interact with
Old February 12th, 2016, 10:31 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Curious

What happens when you right click? Does a menu crop up?

~Dysole, admitting that this is not the first time the links have been weird
Old February 12th, 2016, 10:44 AM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

What if you hit the "popout" button? It's directly left of the X in the top right. That worked for me. I'm on a MacBook Air, if that matters at all.

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old February 12th, 2016, 11:04 AM

sword4hire knows what's in an order marker sword4hire knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1998 View Post
What if you hit the "popout" button? It's directly left of the X in the top right. That worked for me. I'm on a MacBook Air, if that matters at all.
This is the key. I have Windows 10.

I have been checking this out. My two observations are that all of you who worked on this are awesome, and that Google Docs has changed a lot since I last looked at it about 2 years ago.
Old February 12th, 2016, 11:35 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

You need to hit the Pop-Out Button seen in the picture above.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old March 5th, 2016, 04:44 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Hmm... @Filthy the Clown , the app isn't working. I think a service fee needs to be paid.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 6th, 2016, 08:05 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Hmm... @Filthy the Clown , the app isn't working. I think a service fee needs to be paid.
And, it's back online. BTW: mention extortion again, and I will have both of your legs broken.

Cheers,
Filthy
Old March 6th, 2016, 08:13 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Thanks, and just try me.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events