Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old March 21st, 2010, 03:18 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: "Dungeon Run" by Mr. Bistro

Ideas for an expansion:

A new character (maybe one that can use ALL treasures, or NO treasures, or at the start you draw another Hero whose treasures he can use)
A monster that makes you roll a die less for each 1 it rolls (and has a power of 1,6)
A Stranger who sells you an ability card
Some really creative monsters, like one with 1 Attack and 1,2,3,4,5,6 Power; one with 7 Escape, one with * Defense; one with 1 Defense but tons of Life; etc.
Playable monsters
Rules for 2 players cooperating OR competing
Old March 22nd, 2010, 06:27 PM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!

I'd say there are at least two things there that will be appearing.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 07:54 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbistro View Post
I'd say there are at least two things there that will be appearing.
Hm...
>2-player rules
>*Defense
and the "at least" is in case you change your mind.
Old August 28th, 2010, 05:23 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Went looking to download this on BGG to print it out and the files are no longer up, but I see that this is due to the next iteration being published. congrats mrbistro!
Old August 29th, 2010, 05:02 PM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah Mr. Bistro made an announcement on BGG. It was taken down so players dont think the new published version plays the same as the free pnp version. He should repost the files though after the published version has been out a bit. If youd like the files though I do still have them. Ive made 3 copies of this game so far

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
Old October 11th, 2010, 06:48 PM

AgentDex Woo who?

This game looks really cool! It looks like I have found it a bit too late. I love the idea though, and look forward to checking it out when it comes out.

It's nice to know I am not the only adult addicted to buying and playing with plastic miniatures.
Old January 5th, 2012, 01:30 PM

GreyHulk is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Does anyone have access to the old 'free to print' version (PDF?). I'm not impressed by the £50+ retail version and would much rather play the original before the rules were 'updated'.

Any help anyone can give would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Neil
Old January 5th, 2012, 02:15 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyHulk View Post
Does anyone have access to the old 'free to print' version (PDF?). I'm not impressed by the £50+ retail version and would much rather play the original before the rules were 'updated'.

Thanks,
Neil
Out of respect to both Bistro and Truth you won't find anyone here who has the files willing to give them to anyone. Sorry
Old January 5th, 2012, 10:33 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:

Thanks,
Neil
Out of respect to both Bistro and Truth you won't find anyone here who has the files willing to give them to anyone. Sorry
To further elaborate GreyHulk, Mr. Bistro (the designer) is a member here, and was long before Dungeon Run, in any form, was out.
Also, Truth is the guy who owns and runs this site, as well as being the owner of Plaid Hat Games, which happens to publish Dungeon Run.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old January 5th, 2012, 10:35 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks,
Neil
To further elaborate GreyHulk, Mr. Bistro (the designer) is a member here, and was long before Dungeon Run, in any form, was out.
Also, Truth is the guy who owns and runs this site, as well as being the owner of Plaid Hat Games, which happens to publish Dungeon Run.
Semantics
Old January 6th, 2012, 12:23 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks,
Neil
Semantics
Just letting him know, as that was his first post here.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old January 6th, 2012, 12:42 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

He probably Googled for the print and play version and found Heroscapers. I'd personally like to try before I buy so I have to wait until Hextr1p gets around to getting together to do so.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games