Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 10th, 2017, 06:12 AM

streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - C3G WAVE 26: WOMEN OF WONDER!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Streaky!!!

Good to see you!

Cheers Spinny,
I've missed this place. Life and work got really bad for a few years. When I was doing LD for Predator I was supporting a young friend to the end with his inoperable brain tumour.
I then changed jobs and worked in hell for 3 years which nearly destroyed me. I now have a great job and things are looking better. I've even introduced my kids to HeroScape.
So many of the old crew seem to have gone here that I don't know who's left. You and Bats were always my favourites (as well as Matt, Sherman & Garada who were gone before I found C3G) so thanks for the welcome back.
I'm glad C3G is still going strong. You guys rock!
Streaky
Old August 10th, 2017, 07:35 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the kind words. I am glad things are good for you.

You are always welcome here if you want to make a return.
I would be a lot more willing to tackle more 2000AD if I had you around to input.

Either way, best of luck in everything!
Old August 10th, 2017, 02:13 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Glad to hear things are looking up for you Streaky. Also good to hear you are introducing a new generation to the game.
Old August 12th, 2017, 12:56 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by streaky2007 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Streaky!!!

Good to see you!

Cheers Spinny,
I've missed this place. Life and work got really bad for a few years. When I was doing LD for Predator I was supporting a young friend to the end with his inoperable brain tumour.
I then changed jobs and worked in hell for 3 years which nearly destroyed me. I now have a great job and things are looking better. I've even introduced my kids to HeroScape.
So many of the old crew seem to have gone here that I don't know who's left. You and Bats were always my favourites (as well as Matt, Sherman & Garada who were gone before I found C3G) so thanks for the welcome back.
I'm glad C3G is still going strong. You guys rock!
Streaky
Really sorry to hear you've had a difficult time, Streaky. I remember you around when I was lurking and shortly after I joined - it'd be nice to have you back - the public side could use you, we have a deficit of Allies at the moment.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 12th, 2017, 01:13 PM

streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for the kind words. Remind me, what do Allies do these days? I've been trying to keep my C3G collecction up-to-date, but you guys put out so much great stuff.
Old August 13th, 2017, 11:19 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Playtesting.

We still have a Public Design going that is voted on by the Public. Expect my full support if you return. You can buy a design slot through playtesting points as well.

We have a lot of room for advancement right now. I doubt it would take you too long to make Sidekick status if you returned. Sidekicks have quite a bit of freedom to design what they choose.

Give it some thought.

The force is strong in the UK.
Old August 31st, 2017, 05:19 PM

Old September 17th, 2017, 12:00 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

C3G SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 52

DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC?

For millennia, mankind has sought power beyond the physical, experiencing phenomena far outside the realm of the mundane. Those who learned to harness the awesome power of the supernatural - mystics, shamans, witches, and warlocks - were worshiped, feared, respected, and more. They could bend elemental forces to their will, boggle the minds of common folk, create images and sensations out of nothing. Some, it is said, still practice it today. We only have one question for you: do you believe in magic?

SPELL RULES

BOOKS OF MAGIC

COMMON SPELLS
Lightning Bolt | Mystic Flames | Temporal Inversion
Hellfire: Fireball | Hellfire: Fire Line | Hellfire: Ignition

UNIQUE SPELLS
Condemn | Enchant | Final Ruin
Hypnotize | Mesmerize | Waking Nightmare
Crimson Bands of Cyttorak | Vapors of Valtorr

DEVILISH DEALINGS

If you're short on army ideas, considering drafting one of these diabolical spell-slingers. Doctor Doom and Baron Mordo have both made pacts with forces beyond their control before, and are (mostly) happy to use their skills in service of dark masters. N'astirh and Enchantress, on the other hand, prefer to be on the "master" end of that bargain. Daimon Hellstrom is, of course, stuck between two worlds... with all the powers of man and monster!

Doctor Doom (Sorceror)
N'astirh
Daimon Hellstrom
Baron Mordo
Enchantress (II)

All of us at C3G hope you enjoy the brand new spell system, adding a whole new dimension to your battles. As always, we would like to thank all of the designers, testers, reviewers, artists, editors, and demons that made this release possible!

~ C3G Promotions Team
Old September 17th, 2017, 08:31 AM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC?

Awesome work, I can't wait to start trying this out.
Old September 17th, 2017, 09:12 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Cool to see this finally hit the public. It's been brewing for a long time and there's a lot of fun stuff in this release. I think people are really gonna like the spell system.
Old September 17th, 2017, 09:17 AM

Old September 17th, 2017, 09:45 AM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

Very interesting stuff. I'll probably be tempted to include at least one figure with Magical Defense in my army more often, just to have more options for how to spend points that otherwise would have to go towards filler units.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy