Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old July 10th, 2017, 11:00 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Sherman Davies' Marvel customs - Mole Man & Moloids

I put him on 2 single heroclix bases which work pretty well. there is always 1 space between the 2 bases. I gave a underground movement power like earth elementals too. I would post a pic but I hate photobucket right now.
Old July 17th, 2017, 10:03 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Sherman Davies' Marvel customs - Giganto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewman-chu View Post
I put him on 2 single heroclix bases which work pretty well. there is always 1 space between the 2 bases. I gave a underground movement power like earth elementals too.

Yeah, I agree that some kind of underground movement power is best for Giganto. Not only is it perfectly thematic, it's a convenient way to get around the problem of moving such a large figure. If @fomox decides to stick his Giganto figure onto two single bases, this card might work for him:

Old September 10th, 2017, 09:28 PM

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Sherman Davies' Marvel customs - Maria Hill & Mysterio

During the process of moving all my customs over from Photobucket, I realized I had a couple of cards in my files that never got posted over here. I suppose that's worth the PITA of all that work - thanks for nothing, Photobucket!

Last edited by Sherman Davies; September 11th, 2017 at 11:14 PM.
Old September 11th, 2017, 07:00 AM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Mysterio was one of my favorite Spider-Man villains. Really nice design for him Sherman!
Old September 11th, 2017, 09:05 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool. Nice blend of mechanics and HG14 is pretty sweet.
Old September 11th, 2017, 10:12 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

That's a striking and modern graphic for Maria Hill! Blam! Blam! Blam!
Old September 11th, 2017, 11:19 PM

Thanks guys - Mysterio was the villain of one of my most treasured issues as a kid, Amazing Spider-Man #67, in which Mysterio tricks Spidey into believing that he's reduced Spidey to a height of six inches and has him trapped in a replica amusement park:

Old September 12th, 2017, 08:06 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I remember Mysterio's first appearance, back when Steve Ditko was still drawing Spiderman! A classic and atmospheric, and I was particularly glad to acquire his cool Heroclix mini. Watch out for Special Effects!
Old September 17th, 2017, 09:21 PM

Re: Sherman Davies' Marvel customs - Firelord

Managed to work on another villain with a Spider-Man connection, former herald of Galactus Firelord:

Firelord was the antagonist in another treasured Spider-Man story from my youth, in which Firelord comes to Earth because he really loves pizza (I love comics) and is mistaken for a mutant by a group of bigots. Predictably, trouble ensues and Spidey finds himself having to fight an opponent very, very much out of his league.

Old September 18th, 2017, 07:46 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Does Spidey win?

Of course he wins. His name is on the cover.
Old September 18th, 2017, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Does Spidey win?

Of course he wins. His name is on the cover.
Ah yes - the Golden Rule of comic book battles.

One of my favorite things about the story is that Spidey's first instinct when the fight begins is to sic the Fantastic Four or Avengers on Firelord because he knows he's in over his head.
Old October 1st, 2017, 08:58 PM

Re: Sherman Davies' Marvel customs - Ronan

Here's another cosmic guy, Ronan of the Kree Empire:

The idea with Ronan was to give thematic bad guy armies their very own version of Raelin.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations