Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old January 2nd, 2012, 10:57 PM

Charr21 Woo who?
Re: Heroscape's Very First ONLINE Tournament!

Gah I forgot to tell Son of Arathorn I was going to be home at 7:45 his time so I'm not sure if we are going to finish tonight. If I talk to him soon then maybe but if not then I have to go to bed. A young high school kid has to go to school tomorrow!!

I love Heroscape

The best thing to say when your best unit has been destroyed:

What is this?
Old January 3rd, 2012, 02:40 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Glyphs- No one has gone for either one yet. Guess they aren't considered worth holding.
You're playing with Lodin and Kelda this game, SoA? If so, makes sense. Unless one has a D20-heavy army, Lodin is probably the weakest of all glyphs in the pool. And Kelda won't see action unless a wounded hero makes a move for it.

I'm curious: with the glyphs playing little role, is all the action going on smack in the center? Or are some figures still moving to the sides?

Any lava casualties?
Old January 3rd, 2012, 03:47 AM

Megapower999 knows what's in an order marker Megapower999 knows what's in an order marker

So I'm either up against Zelrig or Tor-Kul-Na
And I'm still good for a quick fun game, if anyone's interested.

Tourney History: 1-8, 3468 points slain.
Old January 3rd, 2012, 09:36 AM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Glyphs- No one has gone for either one yet. Guess they aren't considered worth holding.
You're playing with Lodin and Kelda this game, SoA? If so, makes sense. Unless one has a D20-heavy army, Lodin is probably the weakest of all glyphs in the pool. And Kelda won't see action unless a wounded hero makes a move for it.

I'm curious: with the glyphs playing little role, is all the action going on smack in the center? Or are some figures still moving to the sides?

Any lava casualties?
Well, I have the figure that benefits the most from Lodin (Sir Hawthorne), but it's still low priority. No lava death as of now (strange, right?), but Ornak just whiffed against a plucky little Warforged that slipped past my orc line to deal 3 skulls. Kelda's looking good right now... Of all the orc champions, why can't the one I take have disengage!?!
Old January 3rd, 2012, 07:48 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I am sad that I was not able to play you AwesomeJ-AD2011, but maybe we will be matched up against each other in another tournament.
Old January 3rd, 2012, 09:35 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If anyone cares, bamoguy and I are about to start a just for fun game here:

4f03ab7a2f1021325640570.html

Googleskape Map

380 points

Bengi
Deathstalkers x2
Finn
Syvvaris

Bamoguy
Kurrok
Each elemental x2
Old January 3rd, 2012, 10:47 PM

Charr21 Woo who?

Hey Bamoguy you are using the elemental army!!! Have fun!!!

What is this?
Old January 3rd, 2012, 10:50 PM

bamoguy knows what's in an order marker bamoguy knows what's in an order marker bamoguy knows what's in an order marker

Haha thanks! Yes it's quite fun to play. I lost both the FE at the very beginning but one came back with Kurrok and Bengi is getting really unlucky with his dice rolls. My two EE moved through a good chunk of his army before Syvarris took them down. Probably will be finishing up in a little while.

Play Minecraft or video games? Check out Blu.Dot Productions on Youtube
Play 40K? Check out Bamogames on Youtube
Old January 3rd, 2012, 11:16 PM

bamoguy knows what's in an order marker bamoguy knows what's in an order marker bamoguy knows what's in an order marker

Just finished a fun game with Bengi! He won with a single life Syvarris left. Great game!

Play Minecraft or video games? Check out Blu.Dot Productions on Youtube
Play 40K? Check out Bamogames on Youtube
Old January 3rd, 2012, 11:18 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamoguy View Post
Haha thanks! Yes it's quite fun to play. I lost both the FE at the very beginning but one came back with Kurrok and Bengi is getting really unlucky with his dice rolls. My two EE moved through a good chunk of his army before Syvarris took them down. Probably will be finishing up in a little while.
Great game! came down to a 1 life Syvarris vs. a Fire Elemental. Syvarris prevaled. 0 Maul rolls. In fact, the dogs only killed 1 FE and 1 WE the whole game. Syvarris killed everything else I think. They got at least 50% of the order markers too, just couldn't get any skulls.
Old January 3rd, 2012, 11:18 PM

Charr21 Woo who?

Hey Izner!!! Thought you would like to know my Hydra ran after the Glyph of Kelda AGAIN!!!! He got it hahaha!! For a move of 5 my Hydra is fast.

What is this?
Old January 3rd, 2012, 11:22 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Alright mine and Robbers game is ALMOST done. We will finish tomorrow night at 9pm.

He has left
Raelin with 2 Life
and 3 10th Reg

I have left
Nilf w/4 life
raelin full life
Isamu
4 Greescale Warriors

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.

Last edited by Kinseth; January 3rd, 2012 at 11:31 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events