Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 31st, 2008, 12:04 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Superhero Maps and Scenarios (DC/Marvel and beyond)

OK, as your resident DC lover, I've decided to start a thread with some of my ideas how to use our lovely TNT (and non TNT) customs in fun scenarios to mix up the overdone slugfest scenario with a bit of a story angle or two - inspired by the comics characters we all know in love.
I'll probably show my Batman bias with what I post here, but I want to let you all know, you're welcome to contribute to this thread as well. I don't have any map making skills, but I've got a few scenarios to share. I'd love to see your Superhero maps and scenarios as well!
See my signature for all recommended customs!

That said - on with the Scenarios:

Map Type 1: Gotham City Park
Recommended specs - Combine the asphault and concrete tiles from your Marvel Master set with grass and water from ROTV and a healthy amount of RTFF trees. The idea would be to have the cityscape on the edges, or one side, with the grass/tree oasis in the middle or dominating all but one edge.

Scenario A: Ivy's Eden

Player 1: Custom Poison Ivy and 430 point army with Wild personality.
Player 2: A 700 point army of Vigilantes and Sidekicks.

Tagline: Poison Ivy has taken over Gotham City Park! Gotham City's crime fighters must stop the mayhem she's caused.

Special Rules: Player 2’s figures should treat any grass tiles like lava field tiles for this scenario. In addition to moving figures normally, Player 1 may move 1 tree up to 4 spaces each turn. Normal elevation rules apply with this movement.

Player 1’s Objectives: Player 1 wins if all of Player 2’s figures are destroyed.
Player 2’s Objectives: Player 2 wins if all of Player 1’s figures are destroyed.

Scenario B: Bounty for the Bat

Version 1:
Player 1: 200 point army.
Player 2: 200 point army.
Player 3: Batman and a 410 point army of allies.

Tagline: Gotham City crimelords have placed a bounty on Batman’s head. Whoever kills him collects!
Special Rules: None

Player 1-2 Objectives: Be the one to destroy Batman and you collect the bounty on his head! If one of the other players destroys Batman first, you lose.
Player 3 Objectives: Keep Batman alive and destroy all of Player 1 and 2’s figures.

Version 2:
Player 3: 200 point army.
Player 4: Batman and a 610 point army of allies.

Player 1-3 Objectives: Be the one to destroy Batman and you collect the bounty on his head! If one of the other players destroys Batman first, you lose.
Player 4 Objectives: Keep Batman alive and destroy all of Player 1-3’s figures.

Version 3:
Player 3: 200 point army.
Player 4: 200 point army.
Player 5: Batman and a 810 point army of allies.

Player 1-4 Objectives: Be the one to destroy Batman and you collect the bounty on his head! If one of the other players destroys Batman first, you lose.
Player 5 Objectives: Keep Batman alive and destroy all of Player 1-4’s figures.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion