Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old April 22nd, 2008, 10:13 PM

Slaader is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Slaader's Maps

Greetings! Welcome to my map thread. Who knows how frequent updates will be. Please take a look at my maps. Questions, concerns and comments are always appreciatted!

Slaader's Maps

The Bridge of Sorrow 1 SotM, 2 RttFF
UPDATED 4/24/08

Last edited by Slaader; April 24th, 2008 at 11:19 PM. Reason: updated map list
Old April 22nd, 2008, 10:18 PM

Re: Slaader's Maps

The Bridge of Sorrows
This map uses 1 SotM and 2 Road sets.

Here are some images of a map I've been working on tonight. I'll hopefully have a more fun description and virtualscape/pdf files up soon. I want to force the fighting down a narrow corridor and then into a sort of colosseum. My favorite part about this map is the way the bridge and swamp combine to make such a cool set of ruins.

Old April 23rd, 2008, 08:34 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Nicely done. I especialy like the the 'crumbled' road tiles in the swamp water to give one or two lucky individuals height.

Hope you get V-Sacpe working so you can post build instructions, I'd like to try this one.

Boston Marathon 4/15/13 3:39:41
Last Race: Naragansett Running Festival 7/21/13 - Half Marathon - 1:50:01
Next Race: KeyBank Vermont Marathon 5/25/14
Old April 23rd, 2008, 07:17 PM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker

I like the way the bridge just drops off, and the way the trees funnel you to the bridge - nice design!
Old April 24th, 2008, 11:14 PM

The Bridge of Sorrow

The Bridge of Sorrow

Map Requires: 1 SotM, 2 RttFF
PDF / VirtualScape File / Additional Images

The bards often sing of a young Kyrie princess and her warrior love. As she waited for him in golden halls, he fought far from home in the Volcarren Wasteland. Though he fought bravely, he was slain.

Her heartbreak was so great that she bound her own wings, and cast herself into the waters of the Great River Ulinbaug. The loss in her heart was so terrible that it quenched the Great River and sundered the very bridge from which threw herself.

You can smell the stench of the swamp long before you see the ruins of the stone bridge. The wind whispers slowly through the trees. This is a dark place, and it weighs heavy on your heart. As you come to what was once a great road you see something move on the far side of the ruins. Yes, your sure of it now.

Your enemy approaches!

Last edited by Slaader; April 25th, 2008 at 08:07 AM.
Old May 12th, 2008, 12:59 PM

Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death!

Cool map. I like thematic maps like this.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios