Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Closed Thread

Old October 29th, 2007, 03:52 AM

Jedi Master Corazz has disabled reputation
Mimring sucks, or does he?

Please leave your thoughts. Personally I think he's retarded, other than his special attack.

Never ever insult a fig until you've tried it more than 2 times, and no fig sucks in the right hands.
Old October 29th, 2007, 05:45 AM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
Why do think he's retarded? How often do you use him? If you think he's retarded except for his special then is he really all that retarded? I think this is in the wrong section, try General... Discussion...

I think Mimring kicks but!

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old October 29th, 2007, 06:27 AM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!
I don't know how you can find a flying unit with a Range 8 attack (that can hit multiple targets) stupid. Like most of the RotV figures Mimring has retained his value. There may be bigger and stronger dragons, but then Mimring was never that effective being thrown into close combat. He's all about skirting the board and blasting your enemies.
Old October 29th, 2007, 08:57 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
And why does this deserve a seperate topic? Should't this go in the Book of Mimring? (or at least in the Official Units sub forum).

Oh, and Mimring is quite a nasty beast if used properly.
Old October 29th, 2007, 11:44 AM

HS Beast has disabled reputation
Re: Mimring sucks, or does he?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi Master Corazz
Please leave your thoughts. Personally I think he's retarded, other than his special attack.
I never realized he was mentally handicapped. Is that in the lore somewhere?

How Beast won the right to be the first X-Man in Marvel Heroscape.
Old October 29th, 2007, 11:59 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Inappropriate and in the worng place. JMC, there are entire books devoted to each unit - you are free to inquire there. However, it might behoove you to take a slightly more humble tone - something along the lines of "I can't figure out what makes Mimring worth drafting, can anyone help me understand?"

~Aldin, reminding EVERYONE that conditions which affect real people should not be used in a derogatory manner to describe others

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion