Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 22nd, 2009, 11:54 AM

Lucas the beast is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
100% theoryscape: Who are the elite of master set 3?

Hey guys I haven't made a thread in a while but when I say Truths reveal on the cards I decided to make a thread sort of like the "Who is the best 100 point hero?"

So what you guys are going to do is decide who you believe in order is the best all-around figure to come from master set 3.

Here Are the Figures:

I don't Wish to influence your descisions but here are my thoughts:

1. Tandros Kreel (Such a great basis for an army and a tank too!)

2. Othkurik the Black Dragon (Kind of like Mimring without bonding but a better special attack)

3. Feral Troll (8 lives for 90 points with a self-healer and can have a boosted attack! Count me in!)

4. Deewrym Drow (Only squad in the new master set three figures 3 attack 3 defence its kinda boring and the Caps or Knights could do a far better job. But there poison attack is quite potent maybe even a Q9 counter.)

5. Darrak Ambershard (60 point filler unit that is great for a mid-late game assassin, However two defence with four lives is very fragile.)

6. Erevan Sunshadow (With an interesting ranged attack paired with a 1 time use to gain height with ease is great, however Erevan is plagued by two defence and only five lives."

7. Pelloth (Can make a decent counter draft with him and a couple squads of Drow however in order to use his special which is powerful but risky, you have to have at least three squads of Drow to be able to use this guy. Making the real world cost also fairly high 1 squad of Drow a MS.)

8. Ana Karithon (Kinda like Kelda except Ana cannot heal on her turn, she has a really bad aura and a very narrow special attack against undead which is still only four dice top that off with TERRIBLE base stats. Ana Karithon is terrible.)

Ready, Set and Go!

-Lucas

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units