Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 1st, 2015, 03:48 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Emma Frost

It helps on a map like underground catacombs where LOS blockers are everywhere.
Old June 1st, 2015, 04:50 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Balder + Mr. F + Invisible Woman + Emma + other Adventurers. Guess what? Everybody gets Invisible Woman's bonus except Emma but just stick her in the back of the army and save her for cleanup while you basically have Balder nerf your opponent.

~Dysole, in clear sight
They'd still have to be within 4 spaces of Invisible Woman to get the bonus, though. You can be within clear sight without being within 4 clear sight spaces. So the utility of the power is only if there would be LOS blockers for units within those 4 spaces. Not a huge deal, IMO, but helpful.
Of course, that was assumed. I'm saying that if Balder blinds everyone, invisible woman's aura doesn't exist unless they're adjacent to her. Emma provides a way around that.

~Dysole, clearly
Old June 1st, 2015, 05:52 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggressive Sock View Post
Hmmm, so essentially she doesn't get around anything since hers is supposed to be telepathically linked. If Brainiac is on her team, he wouldn't be able to reveal the X to raise or lower anything of his own teammate's, while the X is revealed on Balder. Nobody can do anything non-adjacently to friend or foe, unless the power specifically does not require clear sight.
I looked at both powers and this is how I understand it.

TELEPATHIC LINK
While Emma Frost is in play all squad and hero figures you control are considered in clear sight of each other.

Emma connects all your own figures together to avoid clear sight restrictions. This allows them to work with one another even with LOS is blocked. She does not help you target opponents figures not in LOS at all. An example of that, as just suggested by laughing matter, is Cyclops Mutant Field Commander Power. Instead of moving a mutant he controls within 8 clear sight spaces, he can with Emmas help move any mutant he controls within 8 spaces, dropping the clear sight restriction.

MUTANT FIELD COMMANDER
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of moving Cyclops, you may rearrange any unrevealed Order Markers on Army Cards you control that are in play and immediately move any other Mutant you control within 8 clear sight spaces of Cyclops up to 4 spaces.

Balder prevents you from using clear sight power 'against' a figure.

GOD OF LIGHT

Before taking a turn with Balder, you may reveal an “X” Order Marker on this card. For the rest of the round, other figures cannot use attacks or special powers that require clear sight against non-adjacent figures.

You only use powers against your opponents figure, not your own. Powers that target your own figures are powers used with that figure, not against it. In the Cyclops example, Cyclops is not working against the chosen mutant figure being moved up, they are working together as part of the same team and so Balder would not prevent it from happening.
That's a valid interpretation, YK. My only issue is that "against" doesn't have an official definition, as far as I know. Given the difference in wordings between God of Light and Doctor Light's similar power, I think you may be right. However, if any of the older Heroes know the intent here, it would be handy.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old June 2nd, 2015, 11:00 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I agree with YK's interpretation.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 11th, 2019, 03:16 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Emma's mini costume seems much more tasteful that her comic art costume, could we get a comic art card that matches the mini look? Not sure why the comic art needs to be more sexualized here, we usually try to match the comic and mini looks wherever we can.
Old September 11th, 2019, 04:23 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Not really the biggest fan of this one, if I'm honest.
Also, please stop. I didn't realise you were so sore after I showed concern over Domino that a second strike would make you go unnecessary like this.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 11th, 2019, 06:18 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

This cuts both ways. If people are going to be bothered by cheeks or cleavage on female artwork, then there can't be any shirtless male art images either.

And then there's this guy with no shirt and has total groin focal point.

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=53618

Ultimately, it's up to the parent to print the version of the card they think is appropriate for their kids.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 11th, 2019, 06:23 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Still maintain they're contextually different. Rippling muscles on a man are often used as a symbol of power (see Conan), whereas revealing clothes on women are usually used for objectification.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 11th, 2019, 06:27 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah I think it’s more complex than that. Theoretically, an image of a scantily clad man and an image of a scantily clad woman should be equal, but the way we’re psychologically trained through evolution and culture means that those 2 images often have different meanings.
Old September 11th, 2019, 06:28 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Yeah I think it’s more complex than that. Theoretically, an image of a scantily clad man and an image of a scantily clad woman should be equal, but the way we’re psychologically trained through evolution and culture means that those 2 images often have different meanings.
Exactly my point.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 11th, 2019, 06:34 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

To be fair, there's definitely a reason why people complained about:

But didn't complain about:

Spider-Man's powerful ass is so damn buff.
Old September 11th, 2019, 06:38 PM
Hard as ice

Thing is, though, I'm honestly not convinced the Spider-Man ones were designed to titilate or objectify so much as they're just genuinely bad art.
(Not that I'm blaming the artist of the Spider-Woman one, actually, though. I've heard my brother mention this before, and apparently the dude was an erotic artist - he was just doing the thing he gets paid for. I blame whatever idiot thought hiring an erotic artist for the job was a good idea.)

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library