Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 22nd, 2011, 02:03 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
Re: Battleship Galaxies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johngee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
I think its a great game. Expansions will be great but there is some customization you can do without them. Each ship has three power levels that cost different amounts to draft and there are enough tactical cards to keep strategy fresh for plenty of games. I'm still having fun with it!
I'm sure everyone is still having FUN with it ( thay at least want to get there money's worth, since it is considered "pricey" ). However, my point is: do you think you will go tired of it within six months or a year and crave something new - especially if these promised expansions don't materialize? What do you mean by "customization?" Is this just some personal House Rules or is there a community consensus already for the need to errata certain mechanics. I think increasing the Range would be first thing to consider for home use and the simplest to execute.
I mean you don't take the same ships and cards everytime.

I don't think you'll enjoy this game based on what you are saying. I don't think it will have what you are looking for.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games