Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old April 1st, 2015, 01:33 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: EoY 2015 Qualification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with this game you guys are talking about. Hero-what?
Heroscapegoat.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old May 6th, 2015, 10:50 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Also, note: if we run our typical Gencon Main Event prep event, and Gencon sticks with the reverse-the-whip format, then games in the Gencon prep event will not count towards rankings, either overall or for 2015 rankings. That event will still count for the minimum number of tournament games played, though, and the champ will still have an automatic entry to the EoY event.
Gencon event was announced as the RTW format. The ruling above is now in place.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old August 3rd, 2015, 01:51 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Dysole and Bengi both really need that Season 20 auto bid since neither are above .500 on the year. Should be a good one and a close race down the stretch at the #16 line.
Old October 8th, 2015, 05:08 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

When does this stuff start coming out? Like format and whatnot?

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.

Last edited by mtl1998; October 8th, 2015 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Curiosity killed the cat. Good thing I'm not a cat.
Old October 8th, 2015, 05:16 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Educated Guess

I'd hazard not too far from now. It wouldn't start up until after S22 is finished (and we actually have quite a few people who are on the cusp depending on S22) but I'd anticipate within the next few weeks. A few things need to be ironed out.

~Dysole, informationally
Old October 8th, 2015, 05:30 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Looks like October 14 and October 24 were the two previous format announcement dates which have come out prior to all the participants being finalized, so a couple of weeks is a decent estimate.
Old January 17th, 2016, 11:16 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

In a most fitting fashion, the current 2015 #1 player @Kinseth and #2 player are playing the final 2015 rankings match in the EOY Finals to see who will finish as the #1 player of 2015.
Old February 3rd, 2016, 01:54 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Beware: Tooting of one's own horn commencing:

Closing the loop on 2015. It was a lot closer than last year, but I managed to claim the year end #1 for the second consecutive year.

I had to win the EOY tournament with only 1 loss and have dok go 0-2. Thanks dok!

Just for comparison's sake:

2014 Record: 30-9
2015 Record: 23-9

2014 Tournaments Won: 3
2015 Tournaments Won: 2 (and 1 runner up)

And just for funsies, here's the overall top 10 from both years:

7 people are in the top 10 both years and 4 people are in the top 5 both years.

Last edited by kevindola; February 3rd, 2016 at 05:21 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2016, 02:36 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Congrats, kevindola!

Those of you eyeing this thread should know that there is some great stuff in the pipeline over at the C3V, and the only reason it hasn't been released yet is that it needs playtesting, which I know you guys could do expertly. Please help us out by playing some games online (or otherwise), so we can keep our wheels turning.

For information on how to join our PT community, shoot a pm to @Dysole , or just apply for membership in the "C3V Playtesters Forum," available in your private group menu.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 4th, 2016, 01:28 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
I had to win the EOY tournament with only 1 loss and have dok go 0-2. Thanks dok!
I aim to please.

Wait, your 23-9 and kinseth's 22-9 are higher-ranked than my 22-7? What a crappy algorithm! Nobody should pay any attention to this.

Last edited by dok; February 4th, 2016 at 12:56 PM. Reason: I'll be sulking in the corner with my 100 online wins.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events