Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

View Poll Results: Is this a good idea?
yes 104 86.67%
no 16 13.33%
Voters: 120. You may not vote on this poll

Old February 24th, 2008, 01:51 PM

cowmaster13 Woo who?
Strategy puzzles (Im baack!)

Current Scores
Spoiler Alert!

Archive
Spoiler Alert!

I got this idea from a codex.

At least once a Week(I will try more) I will post a Heroscape Puzzle. Your job is to solve it

I will keep track of who Gets it right and We will see who is the Best tactician of them all(no Cap. America jokes please)

Puzzle 8
Make the puzzle challenge! I want to know what you guys want and this is a good way to see it. Also a lot of fun. The best puzzles owner will get 5 points!

Days until new puzzle()

Yes I play too many card games!

Heroscape strategy puzzles, play them.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=16494

Last edited by cowmaster13; November 21st, 2009 at 12:53 AM.
Old February 24th, 2008, 02:07 PM

Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby! Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby! Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby! Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby!
Use Jotun to throw Carr across the lava Field.

Or I could just use Brunak

I like to think originally.
Old February 24th, 2008, 02:32 PM

OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisyphus

That pretty much covers it, because with no flying you can't use Theracus or Saylind, unless there's a summoning glyph on the island....
Old February 24th, 2008, 04:23 PM

ChaosChild has disabled reputation
How many spaces of lava does Agent Carr have to cross?

Kumiko is not impressed with your sculpt, either.
Old February 24th, 2008, 04:43 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
My official answere: walk across the lava praying like mad you get straight 20s
Old February 24th, 2008, 05:10 PM

Beowulf has disabled reputation
Quote:

But Carr could be damaged by the throw, could he not?

I would use Brunak to carry Carr across, assuming the distance isn't too far. Otherwise, I would use Saylind to walk across the lava, hope she makes it, and then summon Carr.

Although technically you have not stated the starting zones, but I assume I do not start on the island.

Alternatively, if my opponent had drafted Saylind, or Theracus, I could take a Mind Shackler or Dr. Doom to try and take control of them, then fly Carr across.
Old February 24th, 2008, 06:30 PM

Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby! Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby! Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby! Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beowulf
Quote:

I would use Brunak to carry Carr across, assuming the distance isn't too far. Otherwise, I would use Saylind to walk across the lava, hope she makes it, and then summon Carr.

Although technically you have not stated the starting zones, but I assume I do not start on the island.

Alternatively, if my opponent had drafted Saylind, or Theracus, I could take a Mind Shackler or Dr. Doom to try and take control of them, then fly Carr across.
All right then. Jotun throws SAYLIND who may or may not get damaged. Then Saylind summons Carr without damage.
Old February 24th, 2008, 06:44 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
how bout jotun falls face first into lava then carr walks across the body-bridge
Old February 24th, 2008, 06:46 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Since you didn't specify molten lava field or lava field, I'll just say Drake walks across. As long as he doesn't end the round there is no possibility of damage. :P

There are too many unknowns to give a proper answer. He can use Grapple Arm if the distance is short. Brunak can carry if the distance is longer. Brunak or Obsidian Guards could walk across and then step on the summoning glyph if it is really long (but no one uses the Obsidian Guards, so it has to be Brunak).
Old February 24th, 2008, 07:02 PM

Minnion has disabled reputation
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beowulf
Quote:

All right then. Jotun throws SAYLIND who may or may not get damaged. Then Saylind summons Carr without damage.
I have to agree that there are too many unknowns... If the island is taller than Joton's Hight he could actually throw Carr up there without hurting him.

"We are all mad here" ~Cheshire Cat

It is the domain of a geek to seek out meaning in that which seems trivial...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doWOd...elated&search=
Old February 24th, 2008, 07:45 PM
Forums Good I Has

J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker
Have Jotun throw Saylind across. Then have Saylind summon Agent Carr to the island.
Old February 24th, 2008, 07:46 PM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann
Since you didn't specify molten lava field or lava field, I'll just say Drake walks across. As long as he doesn't end the round there is no possibility of damage. :P

There are too many unknowns to give a proper answer. He can use Grapple Arm if the distance is short. Brunak can carry if the distance is longer. Brunak or Obsidian Guards could walk across and then step on the summoning glyph if it is really long (but no one uses the Obsidian Guards, so it has to be Brunak).
Ummm.... Can you read? He said Agent Carr or the guy with the cool shades. Also, he said an island, that means it is surrounded by a liquid.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles