Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 27th, 2017, 11:07 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Zaeus

This guy hit the table for the first time last night and we had some debate about him. We ended up house ruling it, but I came here to find the answer. And thank goodness, I found the answer. The house rule is clearly wrong and will be amended...

He is not named "zow-s", but rather "zay-us". I don't think it effected our outcome, but will be sure to play this right in the future. A big thanks to @lefton4ya ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
P.S. - Zaeus makes me think if my favorite incarnation of "Planet of the Apes"
And a special thanks to the Simpsons...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs