Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old June 30th, 2019, 05:45 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: Karat's Public R&D Lab

Here is where she is at now.
Quote:

NAME = MERCURY
SECRET IDENTITY = CESSILY KINCAID

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = STUDENT
PERSONALITY = RELUCTANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 3
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 180?

MALLEABLE 8
Mercury may change her Size at any time. Before moving with Mercury, you may subtract 2 from her move value this turn. If you do, she gains the flying special power this turn but may not move higher than 8 levels this activation.

LIQUID METAL
Mercury may move through all figures and ignores falling damage. When defending, Mercury has +1 Block.

ELECTRIC WEAKNESS
STEALTH

Last edited by Karat; October 22nd, 2023 at 01:46 PM.
Old June 30th, 2019, 05:58 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Not to mention self importance is a pretty annoying power imo
Old June 30th, 2019, 06:09 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Any alternate suggestions then?
Old June 30th, 2019, 06:14 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Hmmm...if we specifically want him to not work with Cyclops (assuming we’re talking about Cyke I) what about something that prevents OM rearrangement or movement on turns that aren’t his or his Big Game movement?
Old June 30th, 2019, 06:18 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Hmmm...if we specifically want him to not work with Cyclops (assuming we’re talking about Cyke I) what about something that prevents OM rearrangement or movement on turns that aren’t his or his Big Game movement?
It's more leadership in general. He also defies Xavier.
Old June 30th, 2019, 06:19 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Not too familiar with the character, but maybe something more like this?

Quote:
You may not take a turn with Thunderbird unless there is at least one Order Marker on this card. You may not use any special power to move Order Markers to or from this card.
It's still a purely negative power that gives him some clash with Chuck and Scott, but it's simpler and it's something you can plan around.
Old June 30th, 2019, 06:27 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I actually didn’t read the write-up Karat, my bad on that because if I had I would have seen that Power Struggle is a similar power. I would not have put my comment about Self Importance so crassly, if I had known. My apologies.
Old June 30th, 2019, 06:27 PM
Now moves with Flying.

I like that. Now for a good power name. Not entirely sold in Power Struggle and Self-Importance is taken
Old June 30th, 2019, 06:29 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I actually didn’t read the write-up Karat, my bad on that because if I had I would have seen that Power Struggle is a similar power. I would not have put my comment about Self Importance so crassly, if I had known. My apologies.
No offense taken. All feedback is important, especially if it is of a negative nature. Those typically spur the most growth
Old June 30th, 2019, 10:10 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I was thinking along the same lines as Ronin, but my thought was to give him a power where he only can take turns after revealing an OM on his card. Then he doesn't get 'led' by anyone really, most certainly not Scott II or Xavier. You could still play him in an army with out an OM dump though and he wouldn't ruin your plans, plus he would still bond with Jubilee/Armor/etc.
Old June 30th, 2019, 10:19 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I don’t like him being completely incompatible with OM dumpage. Ronin’s idea seems solid.
Old July 1st, 2019, 11:20 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I like Ronin's take, though I don't know the character that well.

Headstrong as a power name?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy