Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

View Poll Results: How often would you participate in a custom unit contest?
I would participate often 8 34.78%
I would participate sometimes 13 56.52%
I would never participate 2 8.70%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 27th, 2017, 01:07 AM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Inquiry - Bringing Back Custom Unit Contests

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Hey, look at this! The more custom contests the better, I'd say.
And if we get enough support we can always collaborate. Dr.Goomonkey, Would you mind sending me a PM on what your read of the current customs scene is like? I would love to hear more about what your contests include too.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards