Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 18th, 2021, 02:55 PM

Mastodon is surprisingly tart
Question re: Competitive Play and x5 and x6 Commons

Hello gamers,

Recently, I purchased a local guy's entire collection, which was 100% complete (and then some!). The collection included 1x (at least) of every unique, and 3x of every common, plus 4-to-6 copies of each terrain expansion, etc. But, after getting everything organized, I was wondering, for competitive play (500 pt.), what common squads are best to get x5 or x6 of? What competitive armies work best with more than x3 or x4 of a given "bread-and-butter" squad? At minimum, I have x3 of every common figure/unit, but I want to know what units to focus on, specifically, if I wanted to put some 500 point competitive armies together that are built predominantly around one kind of unit.

I also wanted to shoutout the guys who do the Casters of Valhalla Podcast. Over the past two weeks I have listened to almost every episode on Spotify! Keep them coming!

Anyway, having a blast 'scaping! Hope you guys/gals are as well!

-MSTDN

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion