Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old October 19th, 2013, 11:19 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!
Re: READ THIS FIRST - Rules for using the trading forum!

Looking to quickly sell any of the following games (long story but mainly I lost my job and was trying to pick up something on Amazon):

Videogame:

X-Com: Enemy Unknown (newest one) - PC version on STEAM - $20

BOARD GAMES:

Age of Conan (in shrink) - $20

HeroScape Master Set (missing insert and used but all figures and cards and terrain is intact - not sure if every single little glyph or dice is there but I believe so) - $50 (not the sparkly water set or Wal-mart set). I hope that's a good price but over here things sell and trade for far more normal prices. Feel free to make me counter-offers and such.

I don't have or use Paypal, sorry. I'm only looking for an Amazon Gift Certificate in payment. I have good trade references here (and over at BGG as well).

Shipping for either Age of Conan OR the Master Set will be a flat $13 for AoC or $17 for HeroScape due to the box shape and weight. I ship via USPS.

No international trade/sales. Thanks for looking!
Old October 19th, 2013, 11:37 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Welcome back, Wytefang, it's been a while. Check out the OP for guidance on how to set this up. Basically take your post and move it into a new thread.

We don't have a single running trade thread any more.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 19th, 2013, 11:51 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!

AH...duh. I missed that part - I did read the intro thingy but I skimmed it. My bad. Apologies!
Old October 20th, 2013, 08:45 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

You did exactly what I would have done. No worries.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 23rd, 2013, 06:37 PM

ragnarok27 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

So I love Heroscape but about 3 years ago my parents gave away all my Heroscape to charity without my permission, which I cant complain too much because it was to charity but I was wondering where is the best place to get my hands on a lot of terrain pieces?
Old November 23rd, 2013, 06:44 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok27 View Post
So I love Heroscape but about 3 years ago my parents gave away all my Heroscape to charity without my permission, which I cant complain too much because it was to charity but I was wondering where is the best place to get my hands on a lot of terrain pieces?
The best place is in this Trading forum. Create a thread in this forum (following the guidelines, of course) listing want you want and what you can give in return - cash, other games, etc. You should get some responses.

Craigslist can be a good source. There are some folks on this forum that have had great success buying large lots of Scape at great prices.

You can buy individual pieces from Auggie's.

Ebay can be a good source, but you have to have patience and not fall into the trap of paying more than you want - you have to be willing to let great lots go if they are outside your budget.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old November 23rd, 2013, 10:17 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok27 View Post
Superfly_TNT is selling a large chunk of his collection for $450. PM him for details.

Sorry to read that your parents sold your stuff without your permission.
Old February 18th, 2014, 06:05 AM

NachoZombie Woo who?

How about rades organised through PM? is that the same as this forum if we advertised here first?
or should the final trade aggreement be placed here directly finalisation of trade?
Old February 18th, 2014, 08:27 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Trades are typically organized by PM. They still abide by the 'Scapers aint responsible part however.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old February 26th, 2014, 12:05 AM

boromir422 Woo who?

cool I read this now how do I buy
lol
Old February 26th, 2014, 01:31 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir422 View Post
cool I read this now how do I buy
lol
... Maybe you should read it again.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 15th, 2014, 05:21 AM

Spiderweek is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Ok. Thanks.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades