Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old January 10th, 2024, 04:39 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Thundercracker - Vote On Deck

This is what you would prefer then?

SEEKER ASSAULT
Once per turn, after a normal attack action during Thundercracker's ordered activation, choose a Seeker on your team to gain a normal attack action. You cannot choose the same target for both attacks.
Old January 10th, 2024, 04:48 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The chosen figure can not attack the same figure as ThunderCracker

That way if the chosen figure has double attack it’s not confusing?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 10th, 2024, 05:03 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
This is what you would prefer then?

SEEKER ASSAULT
Once per turn, after a normal attack action during Thundercracker's ordered activation, choose a Seeker on your team to gain a normal attack action. You cannot choose the same target for both attacks.
I think this falls under the "nested activation" that Ronin was mentioning that we should try to avoid. Could it say:

SEEKER ASSAULT
Once per turn, after Thundercracker's ordered activation, choose a Seeker on your team to gain a normal attack action. You cannot choose the same target for both attacks.

This clears up who's activation it is and avoids an activation within an activation.
Old January 10th, 2024, 05:06 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It’s not really a bested activation though I think. Since it’s just an attack action. It’s more the figures that Grant activations within activations that causes confusions with “after activation” stuff.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 10th, 2024, 05:08 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
It’s not really a bested activation though I think. Since it’s just an attack action. It’s more the figures that Grant activations within activations that causes confusions with “after activation” stuff.
Yeah I guess it isn't a full activation is it. Feel free to ignore my edit.
Old January 10th, 2024, 05:23 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

The idea was that rank and file Seekers would all have Seeker Assault instead of a normal double attack ability. It gives them 2 attacks vs. 2 targets, or 1 attack + 1 attack from a fellow Seeker vs. 2 targets. With their high stats and flying, double attack vs. 1 unit was driving the points a bit high in testing.

Starscream, as the leader of the Seekers isn't required to have it, and his current card has the double attack concept dependent on other things and uses multiple attack actions instead of double attack within one attack action.

FRANTIC ASSAULT
After his first attack action in a turn, if Starscream has 1+ wounds and did not wound the defender, he gains an attack action.

Since he's not taking a full turn via Seeker Assault, just gaining a single Attack Action, the intent is he can't also use Frantic Assault via Seeker Assault.
Old January 10th, 2024, 06:37 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

You'd need that to be like "first attack during his activation" or something then.

Turn is the thing you're taking. Activation is a 'figure turn'.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 10th, 2024, 06:47 PM
C3G Landlord

I'll update Starscream's thread then, as well as this one and Skywarps. Want to make sure everything it working as intended here and no loopholes are found. Thanks all for the review.
Old February 1st, 2024, 11:20 PM
C3G Landlord

Still in need of an Art update here and then some votes to wrap this one up.
Old February 2nd, 2024, 04:17 PM
C3G Landlord

Card has been updated here as well. @IAmBatman & @japes , we all good here to move this On Deck?
Old February 2nd, 2024, 04:23 PM
A Man of Taste

yea

Old February 2nd, 2024, 06:01 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database