Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old January 24th, 2012, 01:30 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Train View Post
Stabbins looks fantastic, I'd love to see more of the Dungeon Run crew painted.
Thanks! Vargag is on the table now, so should have him done sometime this week.
Looking forward to more. Love seeing these guys painted so well!

Spoiler Alert!

@Jim: Love that fig (with or without base). Excellent, excellent choice!

--

We had a great weekend of gaming (well, including last night):

Stone Age
Bakugan
Looting London
Minotaurus
Summoner Wars x2
7 Wonders
Heroscape x2
Saboteur 2
Kingdom Builder
Ticket to Ride: Europe
Phoencia

Seriously, a truly fun weekend!
Old January 24th, 2012, 01:40 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Train View Post
Stabbins looks fantastic, I'd love to see more of the Dungeon Run crew painted.
Thanks! Vargag is on the table now, so should have him done sometime this week.
Looking forward to more. Love seeing these guys painted so well!
Thank you!

I got a few layers on Vargag's skin last night. I might even be able to get him completed tonight.
Old January 24th, 2012, 02:30 PM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
More BattleLore today. A Spider vs. Spider battle. The Dwarf army beat the Goblin army.
Don't they always?

We've only played so far with the base set, though I do have all the expansions, and I believe the goblins have pretty much lost every scenario. Even when the player playing them didn't really try to engage with them, just keep them out of the line of fire.

What are your experiences with them?

- Raider30
Old January 24th, 2012, 02:39 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Experienced the advantages of board games on mobile devices last night. On the way to drop off my Daughter at an after school activity my youngest fell asleep in the car. Killed some time picking my son up from a friends, but with the little one still asleep I wasn't going to go home for 45 minutes and wake her up in the process. So we drove around for a little bit and ended up back in the parking lot 40 minutes early.

Enter my son's iTouch and his Carcassonne app. Time well spent!

As long as it's the board game in every way other than it being in electronic form, I'm all over it for times like that.

Been looking for an excuse to buy the Ticket to Ride and Neuroshima Hex! apps.

-insert signature here-
Old January 24th, 2012, 03:13 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Kael from Runebound Midnight
Old January 24th, 2012, 05:14 PM

B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Experienced the advantages of board games on mobile devices last night. On the way to drop off my Daughter at an after school activity my youngest fell asleep in the car. Killed some time picking my son up from a friends, but with the little one still asleep I wasn't going to go home for 45 minutes and wake her up in the process. So we drove around for a little bit and ended up back in the parking lot 40 minutes early.

Enter my son's iTouch and his Carcassonne app. Time well spent!

As long as it's the board game in every way other than it being in electronic form, I'm all over it for times like that.

Been looking for an excuse to buy the Ticket to Ride and Neuroshima Hex! apps.
There's also apps for Thunderstone, Ascension, and Elder Sign...

It takes a revolution to begin evolution...
www.myspace.com/theautimis - Check out the Heroscape inspired song, "Valhalla's On Fire" at this link!!! (lyrics included)
Old January 24th, 2012, 06:01 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by B:T:L Matt View Post
There's also apps for Ascension and Elder Sign...still developing the one for Thunderstone...
Accurized that for you.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old January 24th, 2012, 08:19 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Yeah, theres a ton in development/on the market. Summoner Wars I think is close if it's not out in some form already.

-insert signature here-
Old January 24th, 2012, 08:29 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Yeah, theres a ton in development/on the market. Summoner Wars I think is close if it's not out in some form already.
Unfortunately, Summoner Wars is not out yet... I was really hoping to be able to show it to some friends I rarely see this weekend, but oh well.
Old January 25th, 2012, 09:23 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

"We wuz robbed!"
--The Goblins

The Battle Lore Goblins usually lose. I chose almost all Goblins in that last game, and they lost badly! We were going through most of the scenarios in the Hero Pack expansion, which is the last one we hadn't tried out yet.
Old January 25th, 2012, 01:00 PM

Vargag for Dungeon Run

Jaena for Runebound Midnight.
Old January 25th, 2012, 01:11 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Another great miniatures, thanks for posting.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games