Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old March 17th, 2013, 10:23 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

So I guess I'm the only one who didn't enjoy Assassin's Creed 3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
On the topic of Assassin's Creed, I'm looking for someone who would be willing to loan me the Original one for PC (Or any of the Prince of Persia games.). I don't really want to buy it cuz I don't know if my PC will run it. I will be happy to reimburse you for shipping.
There should be plenty of sites you can use to check your computer's specs and any PC game should have a minimum requirement listed somewhere.

Finished Metal Gear Rising on hard. It's a fantastic game with a lot of playability. If you like action games that actually provide a challenge you should go get it.

After having on my computer for months because of a steam sale, I finally got around to playing the original Deus Ex. It starts off terrible but once you hit mission 3 the game is fantastic.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old March 18th, 2013, 04:23 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Assassin's Creed: Black Flag is one of my most anticipated games for this year.

However, nothing is drawing my money more than The Last of Us. OMG, the game is looking great. Naughty Dog is putting a lot of greatness into their games.

The best part, with the release date setback, it now comes out 5 days after my birthday! Comes out on a Friday...that Saturday is going to be fun!
It's after my birthday as well now, which disappoints me I suppose.

Games I want (but have nowhere near the funds to buy them all_ coming/came out this year:

Dead Space 3
Injustice: Gods Among Us
The Last of Us
Bioshock: Infinite
Grand Theft Auto V
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Tomb Raider
Dead Island: Riptide
Pokemon X/Y
Gears of War: Judgment

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 18th, 2013, 04:46 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Anyone play Mass Effect 3: Citadel DLC?

Just finished the main questline, but have yet to throw the party or invite my friends over. I have to say I thought it was a very nice way to say goodbye to the trilogy and all the characters we know and love.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old March 18th, 2013, 04:57 PM
Midol, King of PMS

Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby!

Currently playing Dragon Age: Awakening. I freakin' love it. The game is just amazing and I love the rpg aspect of it.

Also, Dead Space 2, and it's lost it's fear factor for me, but it is fun to play in my dorm's lobby to see all my other dormmates freakout at the necromorphs.

I also started Tomb Raider, and boy, does Lara look amazing. The game's pretty good too.

I'm a F18, bro.
Old March 18th, 2013, 05:09 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat View Post
So I guess I'm the only one who didn't enjoy Assassin's Creed 3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
On the topic of Assassin's Creed, I'm looking for someone who would be willing to loan me the Original one for PC (Or any of the Prince of Persia games.). I don't really want to buy it cuz I don't know if my PC will run it. I will be happy to reimburse you for shipping.
There should be plenty of sites you can use to check your computer's specs and any PC game should have a minimum requirement listed somewhere.
What I'm worried about is that Specs don't stay the same, this computer is over a Decade old. So just because It could run it when it was new, it doesn't mean it will run it now.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old March 22nd, 2013, 03:53 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by B:T:L Matt View Post
I have also been playing Mirror's Edge. A highly frustrating game to play of constantly dying, attempting tricks repeatedly to reach the next area. I don't know how anyone ever enjoyed this game. The thing feels like one big chore.
Mirror's Edge became much more enjoyable for me once I realized that I could pick up guns off the ground instead of having to disarm every enemy for them. Once you get one weapon you can kill another enemy for their weapon and so on.

I don't really understand why anyone would ever do a pacifist run of this game. What fun is there in being a freedom fighter if you're not going to leave a trail of dead bodies in your wake?

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old April 18th, 2013, 02:15 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I ordered all three Uncharted's from eBay on Sunday. They are supposed to be here today (I'm waiting on my mom to get back from brother's appointment) and I'm at least hoping they're here for the weekend.

Anyways, I wanted to see if any of you have played them and how long each game took (hours wise)? I've read about 10hrs a game. So the questions that I'm looking for answers for are:

Game Length:
Difficulty:
Reasons to Replay:
Personal Thoughts:

EDIT: Well, the first two came today. And they were already here...my younger brother had hid them from me. So annoying.

Last edited by Sheep; April 18th, 2013 at 02:30 PM.
Old April 18th, 2013, 03:42 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Astron Belt

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 28th, 2013, 08:01 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

League of Legends, Titan Quest, Pokemon Conquest primarily.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old May 17th, 2013, 11:56 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 4th, 2013, 12:08 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Getting back into Borderlands 2 in anticipation of the awesome-looking new dungeon crawl DLC. Also lvl 61 fun and new character.

Feel free to add me to play. GT: PlayerACHILLES
Old June 4th, 2013, 06:28 PM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am having a lot of fun with Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning on Xbox 360. Its an action-oriented fantasy RPG, and it was the one and only game developed by Curt Schilling's video game company.

The game offers a lot of options and flexibility in terms of character creation and development, as well as a very fun combat system that makes no battle boring or tedious. The story is solid enough, and the graphics get the job done, but the combat is what makes the game great in my opinion.

I encompass, and I eclipse.
Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games