Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old December 3rd, 2014, 12:48 PM

Lucace knows what's in an order marker Lucace knows what's in an order marker
Exclamation C3G on EBay

Has anyone seen this? Looks like a good deal!

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...d=171566801774
Old December 3rd, 2014, 11:27 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G on EBay

Who's was this? (I sincerely doubt that someone collected all of this without being on the site)

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old December 4th, 2014, 01:00 AM

Lucace knows what's in an order marker Lucace knows what's in an order marker

I don't know
Old December 4th, 2014, 01:19 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Whoever they are, they are selling some sweet HS dice:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121504794849
Old December 4th, 2014, 06:03 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

you can see the edge of the sticker on one of the dice in the photos...seems like quite a price for stickers applied to black blanks...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 11th, 2014, 12:45 AM

G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby!

I have seen those dice about 6 months ago, and was originally going to buy them but someone else had purchased them before I did, which means who ever is selling these has or had extra copies.

I think Vinyl Stickers would work better on blank black dice, at least the sticker lines wouldn't be there.

"There's a fine line between genius and insanity, I have erased that line."
Old December 11th, 2014, 12:07 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

That's a neat idea. I saw another post where someone did the 60's Batman style Pow, Wack, Zap icons too. A friend of mine did the same custom dice Kickstarter so I'm thinking about having him get a set of those for me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales