Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 13th, 2010, 05:48 PM
Fully Baked

krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker
Re: CHCG24 Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
My only issue with the Copper Wyrmling is that Ullar summoned it. I'd really, really like Valkrill to summon it, because I think Ullar would be summoning Green Wyrmlings.

Other than that though, I like it a lot.
Traditionally, metallic dragons are the "good" kind (as opposed to chromatic, which are typically evil).
Either way, this guy doesn't fit the Valkrill bill.

Sometimes, you just have to start over.
Old December 13th, 2010, 05:55 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I miss the 6 move.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 13th, 2010, 06:07 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Agree against him being Valkrill
Like Krysto said, the metallic dragons are 'good'
Plus, in Magic: The Gathering, green is corrosive and anti-artifice

Green Dragons in D&D are cruel and like to toy with their victims, even torture.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old December 13th, 2010, 06:26 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

But on Eberron, which is where the other wyrmlings are from, alignment doesn't matter. That's why they could have red wyrmlings go to Einar, een though they're traditionally evil greedy treasure hoarders. And screw MTG -this is Heroscape.

I'm just saying that if we're gonna give Ullar a wyrmling, give him a green one first to match charos'.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old December 13th, 2010, 06:59 PM
Fully Baked

krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
I'm just saying that if we're gonna give Ullar a wyrmling, give him a green one first to match charos'.
Try here
Also, I hold to this regarding D&D metallic dragons:
Bronze - Einar
Copper - Ullar
Silver - Jandar
Gold - Jandar
Brass - ?? Undecided Aquilla?
Iron - Vydar
Adamant - Vydar
Non-colored (ie. Fang, Deep, etc.) - Valkrill

Old December 13th, 2010, 08:21 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I miss the 6 move.
Seconded.

I also support keeping the Generals by color scheme. If that means Valkril so be it. However I don't own the unit and can't say for sure how dark it is in person. So far all of Valkrill's units are quite dark. If the copper is really bright then Keep it Ullar if it shares the briliance of Arkmers cloak or Theracus' hide than Ullar he is.
Old December 13th, 2010, 08:54 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Ok changing generals is changing the designers intent. We are here to hone what we a given not take over the design. This is about recognizing someone else's design.
Old December 13th, 2010, 09:51 PM
Fully Baked

That being said:
6 move or 5?

Old December 13th, 2010, 11:01 PM
Champion IN SPITE of Stoopid Doors

Paronychodon knows what's in an order marker Paronychodon knows what's in an order marker

This might seem convoluted, but by lowering the Special Attack to 2, I think you can get away with 6 move.

Either way,

My Maps:

Also, check out the Competitive Unit Congress
Old December 13th, 2010, 11:08 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'd stick with the 5 move. From a general common sense standpoint (no dnd or MTG knowledge whatsoever) something made of metal seems like it would be fairly slow, but that's just me.

Old December 13th, 2010, 11:18 PM
Fully Baked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardar View Post
I'd stick with the 5 move. From a general common sense standpoint (no dnd or MTG knowledge whatsoever) something made of metal seems like it would be fairly slow, but that's just me.
Oddly enough, Dragon Scale isn't literally made of metal, it just resembles it (hardness, luster, etc.) and is fairly lightweight. That's why all dragons are 5 move or more. Though I'd stick with 5 for now. Like all of the other wyrms, this guy functions well in some situations and poorly in others. 2 attack means he might be able to hurt some squads, but -2 for soulborgs means B-trons and G-trons will take a beating.

Old December 13th, 2010, 11:20 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by krysto2002 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardar View Post
Oddly enough, Dragon Scale isn't literally made of metal, it just resembles it (hardness, luster, etc.) and is fairly lightweight. That's why all dragons are 5 move or more. Though I'd stick with 5 for now. Like all of the other wyrms, this guy functions well in some situations and poorly in others. 2 attack means he might be able to hurt some squads, but -2 for soulborgs means B-trons and G-trons will take a beating.
That clears up a lot. I thought that the metallic dragons were actually made out of metal. Either way I still see this guy as having 5 move, but I'm not going to really press the issue if more people want 6 move.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards