Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old October 6th, 2014, 12:46 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Knights of Weston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
There's a number of those in the early stuff. Agent Carr, Saylind, and I'm sure more I'm forgetting. Most of the promos for sure. I think even Nerak is just Karen backwards...
IIRC the Aubrien Archers are named after someones daughter named Aubrey.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old October 6th, 2014, 01:52 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Aubrey is also mentioned in this excellent thread about the history of Heroscape
Old October 23rd, 2014, 05:18 AM

Lesur is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
Jazzman,

And that 22 dice is without height, too! Don't miss the defense component, either. Four defense is a magic number in HS. It means that you have decent survivability vs. three attack. Of the four figure common squads, only the KoW and the Rats have four defense. You'll note that both are very highly rated units.

~Aldin, writing at Knight
LOL. Smooth.

I am a supporter of Star Wars, HeroScape, Age of Mythology and Ninja Ponies. Don't judge my good taste.
Support the Sasquatch Militia. We are looking for people like YOU!
Old November 22nd, 2014, 11:26 PM
Opps. He did it again.

Airborne Elite 5 is surprisingly tart

Just got 2 squads of the KoW. Any army suggestions?
Old November 23rd, 2014, 01:15 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Putthing them with 2 of the Viking heroes and another champion of choice is a good start. If you want, you can even throw Teracus in there to give one of your champs a headstart for a useful glyph or just running him into enemies.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 23rd, 2014, 01:24 AM
Opps. He did it again.

Sounds good. I'll get right on it.
Old November 23rd, 2014, 09:09 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Any of the Vikings are good. If you have Alastair or Sir Gilbert, they're great as well. I wouldn't get more than 2 Champions with just 2 squads of Knights though. If you have any vikings, a ranged unique squad like Marro Warriors, Krav Maga Agents, or Airborne Elite work well for late or mid-game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old November 23rd, 2014, 10:20 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Got 4th Mass. To? They, Gilbert, Alastair, and the Knights are a really mean combo!

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old November 23rd, 2014, 11:46 PM
Opps. He did it again.

I actually thought of that exact army last night! I have everyone but Gilbert... sadly. But thank you for the suggestion. I appreciate it.
Old November 24th, 2014, 12:29 AM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborne Elite 5 View Post
I actually thought of that exact army last night! I have everyone but Gilbert... sadly. But thank you for the suggestion. I appreciate it.
An army I like is
Knights x2
4th x2
Alastair
Gilbert

Seeing as you have don't have Gilbert, you'll obviously have to change it, but the core stays the same. Sgt. Drake (RotV) could be used as a substitution.

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old November 24th, 2014, 01:26 AM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

I like to use:

Knights x2
Finn
Thorgrim
Nilfheim
10 point filler

It lacks a lot of range, but a 7 attack and 5 defense Nilfeim is a great cleanup/range option to this army.

If you let 5 points slip in your house, you can drop your 10 point filler and add Eldgrim and another squad of knights. Insult to injury with that 7 speed Nilfy.

Last edited by Not User Name; November 24th, 2014 at 02:32 PM.
Old November 24th, 2014, 11:47 AM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not User Name View Post
I like to use:

Knights x2
Finn
Thorgrim
Nilfheim
10 point filler

It lacks a lot of range, but a 7 attack and 5 defense Nilfeim is a great cleanup/range option to this army.
Bold added
I assume this army has 2 knights?

I would count Nilf as a decent chunk of range, especially with the Thorgrim buff.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units