Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old June 10th, 2010, 12:10 AM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Why People Should Read

I was just looking at random things on Youtube, and happened to stumble across this video.

I thought it was pretty shocking. What do you think?
Old June 10th, 2010, 02:52 AM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Why People Should Read

I'm careful to always read contracts. People never really approach me with petitions, so I don't know.
Old June 10th, 2010, 10:00 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

ROFL!!!!

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old June 10th, 2010, 10:17 AM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

"Help with literacy.".

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old June 10th, 2010, 10:47 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This is as good as the guy who went around getting women to sign a petition to end women's suffrage.
Old June 10th, 2010, 10:57 AM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Train View Post
This is as good as the guy who went around getting women to sign a petition to end women's suffrage.
I think that's even better, because it's at a college with women signing it.
Old June 15th, 2010, 08:40 PM

Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker

I like how he changes what the petition is for based on the person who is signing it.

Hispanic looking woman: "Sign to reduce border patrol"
a couple of youngsters: "Sign to make marijuana legal!"

rofl
Old June 15th, 2010, 08:51 PM
The New York Yankees are the greatest baseball team ever!

Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby!

This actually doesn't surprise me, because people believe what they are told and ignore the obvious.

Best example I can give...I used to work in retail. Every week we would place large signs next to certain products that were on sale. Every week I would get questions asking where was the product on sale, all of this despite the fact it blatantly stated it on the sign in big letters.

It really has nothing to do with literacy, but more to do with the fact that people are incredibly dense and unobservant.

The cake is a lie.

-Insert Witty Signature Here-
Old June 15th, 2010, 09:55 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mombo101 View Post
This actually doesn't surprise me, because people believe what they are told and ignore the obvious.

Best example I can give...I used to work in retail. Every week we would place large signs next to certain products that were on sale. Every week I would get questions asking where was the product on sale, all of this despite the fact it blatantly stated it on the sign in big letters.

It really has nothing to do with literacy, but more to do with the fact that people are incredibly dense and unobservant.
Reminds me of the time my friend and I were at Target and we tried to go out the wrong door. There were FOUR very large "Do not enter" signs in bright red and we tried to go out that door anyway. An employee walking buy casually told us "You can't go out that way." The tone of her voice lacked any sort of negative judgement and made it clear that people made that mistake all the time, regardless of the incredibly obvious signs.
Old June 15th, 2010, 10:07 PM
Good is Dumb

Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I signed that.

Check out Gulp's Glyphs Not Worth Grabbing and Gulp's Abilities Not Worth Activating! Very Useful Thread: The Heroscape Library

"Heroscapers.com is not a charity site for the illiterate." -Gbob
Old June 15th, 2010, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulp View Post
I signed that.
Are you serious?

If so, then you are, quite obviously, a moron.
Old June 15th, 2010, 10:12 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Too bad that Gulp already has a title, because 'Certified Moron' has a nice ring to it.

As for people reading, I definately would've read the paper first before signing.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General